Mahna-Mahna Fan Art Sculpture for Trade

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I didn't want to ebay this thing as it would end up a major controversey and would be just wrong since it isn't even my own creation, but my 19" high cloth puppet sculpture of our fan favorite, Mahna-Mahna.

Picture of it is here:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?&p=3&uid=1353907&gid=2637467&&imgid=39047546#top

I have no intentions of making puppets like the Snowths.

Here's the deal: Whoever can offer me the BEST trade can get it. Don't offer money.

Things I collect are (obviously) Muppets/Henson related items; Peanuts (Charlie Brown variety, not salted); Ghostbusters and Blues Brothers.

Just about anything Muppets related is wanted, most especially the entire series of Jim Henson Hour and/or Fraggle Rock, I have the Muppets Valentine Special, but I still need the Sex and Violence pilot (as well as anything from any other shows, like the Muppets' appearances on Sullivan or on Cher). Regarding Sesame Street, The pilot, first episode, the adults meet Snuffy, death of Hooper, and the specials (Don't eat the pictures, Big Bird in China, Hawaii, etc).

What I really want in good condition regarding the Peanuts are any movies or shows, most especially the Hallmark poseable figures which were plastic and had cloth clothing and stood about 2 or 3 inches high. Collectibles or toys, I have the books galore!

Ghostbusters and Blues Brothers: Collectibles, toys, the entirety of The Real Ghostbusters series, books, appearances, etc.

So, the best offer including any of the above wins the puppet! You can post bids for this trade here or email me privately to: FozzieMup@aol.com

Thanks
Kev le Foz

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks. I figure I'd give until end of January to see who makes best bid for the trade!

Ryan

Reaction score
I made an offer to you over at TP that I hope you find worthy :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, Ryan.

For everyone else, I'm collecting the offers until the end of January.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just a reminder that I'm still taking offers!

Ryan, there was a ton of video titles there that I need; how many are you offering? I do know that I definitely need the entirety of Fraggle Rock and Jim Henson Hour for sure; what else did you put in that offer?

Ryan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

Ryan, there was a ton of video titles there that I need; how many are you offering? I do know that I definitely need the entirety of Fraggle Rock and Jim Henson Hour for sure; what else did you put in that offer?
Hi, I've been thinking about how many tapes. What sounds good to you? I'm saying right now 8 or less, or a few tapes at a time. My JHH isn't in the best quality, and most of my episodes are only the MuppetTelevision portions. Also, I don't have the entire FR series (yet.) If you want, I'll send you my new spreadsheet of my stuff via email, which is a bit more organized.

Sam Bald Eagle

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

Hi I have a woodstock Pyjama holder if you think its worth it (its from the 80's or slightley earlier ill get back to you with exact tag details)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Hi, I've been thinking about how many tapes. What sounds good to you? I'm saying right now 8 or less, or a few tapes at a time. My JHH isn't in the best quality, and most of my episodes are only the MuppetTelevision portions. Also, I don't have the entire FR series (yet.) If you want, I'll send you my new spreadsheet of my stuff via email, which is a bit more organized.
Thanks! fozziemup@aol.com

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sam Bald Eagle said:
Hi I have a woodstock Pyjama holder if you think its worth it (its from the 80's or slightley earlier ill get back to you with exact tag details)

I have it considered, thanks.