1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Major Muppet Movie news

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Bean Bunny, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

Re: Say What?

Simple Jamie - we don't allow Whoopi Goldberg on TV here aside for science fiction purposes. I don't think she's ever even dared come into the country for promotion. However we are all mad wrestling fans and if we go by the Hulk Hogan cameo - Goldberg isn't that far fetched !
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Ah. It's just weird because I am quite savvy when it comes to pop culture but haven't heard of this Goldberg dude. But I could have easily missed it, as I have never really understood the sport and appeal of wrestling. To each their own I say.:D

I just think Whoopi was the logical conclusion to reach here as she has worked with the Muppets twice that I can think of.
  3. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

Re: Say What?

I dunno if Clash could do a good Scooter, but IMO, he would probably be able to do a great Janice. Notice how Clifford and Janice sound very similar...
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That's a thought! Somebody bring back Janice pleeeeeeeze