Making some Fraggle Puppets, and I could use some help/wisdom

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Checking in because you haven't :stick_out_tongue: Just wondering where your projects stand... don't forget us here, because i for one I love Fraggles and love seeing your work.

BoxGhost

Reaction score
I was just thinking that I had to come here and post. I'm still struggling with Wembley, but I've started to make Red. I am not far enough along to post pics of that one, but I will as soon as I'm able to! I had a pretty hectic weekend and should have gotten more done than I wanted too, but my best friend got hit by a truck! (he's all right) :frown: I was involved with that all weekend.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
you were involved all weekend? You were the one driving the truck? jk... but i'm sorry to hear of that and i'm glad to hear that hes still alive.

No rush, obviously... just wondering if you forgot about the forums or not. There have been many people that come here with new puppets and start showing off their production... then never come back to show off their final pictures.

BoxGhost

Reaction score
Aw, no, i'm not like that. I'll post more pics as soon as I can. I was actually going to upload them from this computer, but then I realized I have em on the one upstairs!

You can always check out that photobucket account that I posted a few posts back, too. I try to keep it as current as possible.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Very cool. I've never seen FR :concern: although I still think those puppets are beyond awesome. :smile: