Making the World A Little Better

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ever hear Big Bird's song: Everyone Makes Mistakes? To repeat a comic strip of mine:

To err is human, to forgive requires cookies! :smile:

Still, we have to press forward and do what we can to make people happy around us and make their life easier somehow.

My plan on Friday is this: I'm going to let everyone into traffic that needs in. What do I hope to accomplish by that? I hope it allows me to be let into traffic when I need it in the future. One thing I noticed as a fault of mine is aggressive driving behavior rather than defensive driving: I had become as negative as others around me. I'm going to use traffic to practice patience and also hope that, by being more concientious (again) of others around me, that they will also do the same. Memphis traffic is HORRIBLE--maybe this can be a start to get others to be more thoughtful while in traffic.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. For all we know, one little spark of kindness could be a major difference in life.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Sure have,. Kind of with they would sing it more often these days, but that is a subject for a another time...
Can't disagree. To err is human (and Muppet or any fictional being with human qualities, for that matter).