Making the World A Little Better

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know what you mean, But I don't get it. I mean do people want you to be or expect you to be mean right back so they can have a justifiable reason to keep being that way to you or something?:confused: :stick_out_tongue:
Well they want to know they got to you. But if you're nice, it means you weren't that affected.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I agree that being nice back does make them back off. You just know inside that if you are mean to a nice person that it will come back to bite you.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's also important to note that being good is always a sacrifice, that's what makes it special.:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's also important to note that being good is always a sacrifice, that's what makes it special.:smile:
Right. You just gotta spread the love, even if others may not want it!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nope especially if it means being ostracized,or being nice to mean people. That's why it's such an accomplishment.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, it's funny to me how it is an accomplishment yet it's something you should be because it's the right thing to do.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean you just have to remember to stay humble and level headed witch I admit isn't always the easiest thing to do either.