Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Winslow, a little tip: A little stubble is easy on the eyes, but not nice up close and personal. So shave right before your date. You will look like you put effort in and she will appreciate it, so you can snuggle without starting a fire.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
What about those Axe cologne/deodorant commercials, where the dude takes one little spray, and he's immediately surrounded by a pack of foxy ladies...:big_grin:

False advertising?
Well, not quite false. I absolutely love the smell of Axe, and possibly would do that if I wasn't such an introvert.

Oh, and I don't mind a little scruff on the face. Just not full on beards. :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well, not quite false. I absolutely love the smell of Axe, and possibly would do that if I wasn't such an introvert.

Oh, and I don't mind a little scruff on the face. Just not full on beards. :smile:
Oooh, so Axe works, eh? I knew TV wouldn't lie to me, lol!:wink:

I've actually never grown a full beard (and don't intend to). I'm usually clean-shaven, but occasionally will be a bit scruffy when I'm home, especially on weekends, when I do...absolutely nothing!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I for one use Old Spice and it gets me many a comment daily... I love it. :wink: But I definitely do shower... and shave... :stick_out_tongue:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
See? Good! You don't want your face to be used to light matches.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*shifty eyes* That has never happened before... *ahem* *goes off to shave*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL!
Yes, see?
Mens that are clean gets all de womens, hokay? :rolleyes:

This thread is starting to smell like CLEAN! :wink: