Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
me have question.
what wrong with not shower-ness?

That called camping, yes? oh that fun.
see this past summer I was on a trip with my youth group, and it was 15 of us highschoolers with 5 collegers staff, and we showered once a week, and found that to be more than enough. Especially because after showers each week, we did not recognize each other. It was a four week trip, and we did laundry once. and it was very happy, yes, very happy, and might I add that there was lots of not-so-family-friendly-action on that trip, (what? everyone knows the sole purpose of that youth group is to create jewish babies. although they do prefer that we wait until after the events / programs / whatever, but whatever...) particularly surrounding that one guy who had a whole 2 pairs of underwear for the whole trip... ok don't ask how I know he only had 2 pairs of underwear for the whole trip :embarrassed: ... ok I confess- he announced it, I believe at the laundromat was it? hm.
So I guess what I'm getting at here is that maybe Byron not too too far off here. Although I must admit that when we re-entered civilization, we did get some strange looks... ... ... ...what, doesn't everyone use dirt to wash their dishes?
Now I will admit that I didn't read the article- I clicked the link and it didn't work- but... well ok I don't really have a second half to that sentence. I'm not sure why I started this post in baby talk, I guess I'm just insane. Hm. Thread seems to have taken different turn anyway. Well, I guess this is just me rambling again... hm... maybe I should stop now. yeah. I might do that. hmmmmmmmm.............
Ew! dirty thoughts! dirty memories! Ew! <runs off and takes shower>

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think it's so funny when 2 year old threads are found and brought up. Miss ol' Byron.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I think it's so funny when 2 year old threads are found and brought up. Miss ol' Byron.
Where has teh wookie gone, anyhoo? I miss the fella, too.
Really!
I do!
:frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Where has teh wookie gone, anyhoo? I miss the fella, too.
Really!
I do!
:frown:
*wipes eyes*

The form of your post really choked me up with memorys.

Relly!

It did!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rully! Fer sure!

And, it's been so long, we didn't even really get the Really! It did! right.

Byron needs to come home.