Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
They are hard to find. I got real lucky one day. I was at a foam and upholstery shop near where I live. I saw a ton of reticulated foam sheets and blocks in a corner. I asked the salesman how much and he said that some guy ordered those to use for some filtration system and never picked them up. I got the whole bunch for $40!

What a good deal! :concern:

Tigeraffa

Reaction score
I am not a usual here, I was just wondering if Travis or someone in the know could tell me what exactly does he do with MR. Is Travis a conceptual disigner or part of the hands on building of the prototypes? I am interpreting him as a go between for MR and the fans, is this his position or does he actually do any constructing. Either way sounds like a cool job even if you have to hear a lot of complaints. To get to see the behind the scenes aspect of these products would be interesting.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Guys, just got the good news in my email that Gonzo is now in the wherehouse and are ready to start shipping! :concern:

doc hopper

Reaction score
oh boy. It's the moment of truth...

should I buy him?

I've never felt so confused.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I was on disneyshopping.com looking at other items, when I saw they were offering 30% off (Code: BONUS) and $5 shipping (Code: SHIPFOR5). I bought :concern: and the final price ended up at $190!:smile:

I just wanted to pass along this great deal, plus, buying from disneyshopping will help show Disney how popular the Muppets are!
So, I just decided to get one here for cheap - but don't know where to enter the BONUS code! did the offer expire?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Right after you add to cart, before you click the Checkout button.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I bought mine today direct from Master Replicas. :concern:

Davina

Reaction score
well, weekend is over... so...
might have missed it indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.