Matt Joins the gods on Mount Olympus

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, as of now, it has finally come. I am among the top #10 posters on the Muppet Central Forum. I'm sure Emmy will soon come back and steal it again, but for now, I shall enjoy my seat on the Mount Olympus of MC, the Top 10 box. Ah, how sweet it is...love how you guys decorated! The shag carpeting is a nice touch, by the way. :smile: Yaaaaayyy!!

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
you think that's nice, wait till you see the "senior washroom"

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
oh grail you entise me so! Hopefully they have a washroom for us non Seniors...if not, I don't know how much I'll enjoy holding it for the next 138 posts (give or take a few, but who's countin' right? :smile:)

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Matt! :smile:

*cloud gates to Mt. Olympus shut behind you*

I am Dionysus, Jackie is my half-aunt Athena, and Dwayne is my half-brother Ares!

LOLOL!!!!

Really!

We are!

OH JACKIE, THIS STUFF HAS BEEN ABSENT TOOOOOO LONG!!

FRYMYHIDE!!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, By, IM me sometime...I have a mythology class with a good friend where we had to make up a god. Ours was a Party god who trapped Dionysus in the underword. :smile: Hehehe...I guess I'd be Apollo, cause the ladies...what can I say, they just can't help but want this... :big_grin: hehehehehe

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Hehehe...I guess I'd be Apollo, cause the ladies...what can I say, they just can't help but want this... :big_grin: hehehehehe
heh...that's the best laugh i've had all day

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah, well I'll be the one laughing when I flood the senior washroom with you in there buck-o! Watch yourself...Cantus takes no man captive...

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Well, as of now, it has finally come. I am among the top #10 posters on the Muppet Central Forum. I'm sure Emmy will soon come back and steal it again, but for now, I shall enjoy my seat on the Mount Olympus of MC, the Top 10 box. Ah, how sweet it is...love how you guys decorated! The shag carpeting is a nice touch, by the way. :smile: Yaaaaayyy!!

Sure, you may have taken my spot in the Top 10, but that just means that I'm now Number 1 in the sequal to the Top 10... The Top 10 Part II!

:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Aw Em, my old seat...it is yours now, and sit in it with pride. You are queen of the Top 10 II now. Reign over your 9 people wisely. :smile:

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Aw Em, my old seat...it is yours now, and sit in it with pride. You are queen of the Top 10 II now. Reign over your 9 people wisely. :smile:
If I get to be the Queen of the Top 10 II, then I think I shall need pirates. Pirates are always good...