Matt Joins the gods on Mount Olympus

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Then, as lord Cantus, I grant thee PIRATES!!

*throws a plank of wood, which explodes. Out come 10 pirates, all at Emmy's service*

Enjoy, oh great Queen!

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

*throws a plank of wood, which explodes. Out come 10 pirates, all at Emmy's service*

Enjoy, oh great Queen!
Woooooo-Hoooooooooo! Pirates!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Matt, as a Top Ten poster, you are now one of the few, the proud, the ones with the least amount of a real life. Good for you!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Thanks for those inspiring words Chris. I'm glad to see that I'm getting to be as ad as you. :big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
who is Chris an "ad" for? some kinda booze, i'll bet...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score

Enjoy, oh great Queen!

-Matt
Can I have pirates too? Actually I just want this one pirate from a Peter Pan show I used to watch. His name was Billy Jukes and he was sooooooo cute. Plus he was a kid which was cool.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Graily - I have been going to sleep at 2am and waking up at 6:45am for about 4 days now. Tied in with school and work, I am a tired, tired man. I think I might have been writing something which accidentally carried over into the post. Chris is an ad though...for perfume, no less...

Amy - Sure, pirates for EVERYONE! Oh wait, you have a specific request? Eh...go to the front desk and get the necissary paperwork...If you fill that out I can hopefully get him to you by Tuesday of next week. These custom ones take time..

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
That was a **** of a lot paper work for one pirate. But I promise to feed him, walk him, clean up after him etc

now can I have him? Please?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*looks over clip board*

ummm...i think soooo...take this to Karen in the front office, make sure she stamps you out...then just have Jerry in planning brief you, and you'll be good to go...be good to this little guy, he's a fiesty one...:big_grin:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I guess I'd be Apollo, cause the ladies...what can I say, they just can't help but want this... :big_grin: hehehehehe
Nope, bein' a ladies' man would make you a Hermes. :big_grin:

Dude, you have got to get "Gods In Everyman" be Dr. Jean Shinoda Bolen to find out which god/s make you up most. The findings are amazing!!

Really!

They are!

:eek:

Jackie and my sister Tara can attest to the power of it! :big_grin: