MB:Muppets Not Included

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Not sure that's correct. See, there was another episode where the Muppet Babies got invited to Baby Bunsen's birthday party at Wacky World in a week's time. And then they started imagining/creating their own fun park. Each Muppet Baby had a land of their own, with Animal helping everyone else.
There was Kermit's Western Round-up world, Fozzie's Comedy Eatery, Scooter's Techno Future world with the funny bit of the astronaut opening the soda can on the moon, Rowlf's mechanical marching band, Skeeter's Adventure World, Piggy's Doll World, and Gonzo's Chicken Land where all the stuff he "borrowed" ended up.

They then come back to find Animal in a sandbox with this sticky goop, saying it was Food Land.

Maybe I'm confusing the two though.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
It was from the later seasons, don't know what the episode's title was.
Basically, this was an episode where the Muppet Babies were at a sort of spoof of Universal Studios or the like. Baby Scooter, as a robotized version of himself, was the tour usher guide. There were two TMS inspired animated segments with grown-up Muppets.

The first one was with Kermit as a reporter and Fozzie in his normal grown-up form, tracking down the evil giant Piggy. Baby Piggy got even, when she then made an animated Pigs In Space sketch. Link and Julius were there in uniform, not sure if Piggy was in her grown-up form also. What I remember is Baby Piggy sort of sneaking up out from behind the screen saying that the foil of the crew was a rainstorm of green space frogs.
A Pigs In Space sketch was in there, too?!

I must track down this episode. Thanks for all the help!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think I've read somewhere that the scenes with animated adult muppets were actually clips from the animated segments of Little Muppet Monsters.