MC Awards - We Need a Host

King Rupert

Reaction score
I would assume a lot of members would be. I dont know how many awards you have but I would think we could at least get 4 or 5 puppeteers involved.

I'd be happy to help organize if anyone needs help.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Although I'm a bit too much of a newbie to host, I'm truly excited for the ceremony! :big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
If I may make a suggestion why not have the winners announce via video with a puppet/puppeteer doing the honors?

Plenty of talented people here... or better yet give everyone a shot and divy the categories out to the different puppeteers, I think this would be way more fun that a thread on awards.
That might be a fun "extra" - but i'm not big on anything that takes the awards too outside of the forum itself. Someone forum awards that aren't based on the forum seems a bit purpose-defeating - and let's not forget, not everyone has the easist time with Youtube or the various vid share sites (esp as YT loves to muck themselves up more and more). If people are able to participate on the forum to begin with, then everyone would be able to enjoy the awards on the forum with no problem.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
For anyone else who might like to submit an application for hosting... a decision will be made on MONDAY, so please submit your applications by then if you'd still like to!