MC:BB - An All New Season

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well at the moment Al's hero Fieri from her hometown is attacking us. My idea was to call my super hero and see if he could do anything.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Alright. *calls up the super hero* Hey man. Long time no see.

Super Hero: *on the phone* Uh who's this?

Your creator.

Super Hero: Uh i never had a creator. Really who is this?

It's me, kyle.

Super Hero: Kyle? Now why does that ring a bell?

Because i'm the one who created you.

Super Hero: I know who this is. Its you that fan kid.

Fan kid? I really am your creator. Your Coat Man.

Coat Man: How'd you know my super hero name?

I told you. I created you. Your coat is what makes you you. (whispers) That is your weakness.

Coat Man: Oh my gosh. Are you a spying on me?

*yells into the phone* I am your creator!

Coat Man: Sorry. *hangs up*

What? *dail tone is heard* He hung up on me. I really don't know what to do now Al. He was my only idea. Sorry. *goes off into our little room*

G-MAN

Reaction score
I think I'll join redboobergurl on ignoring all of this, where's Big Brother by the way?

Beauregard

Reaction score
INTERCOM: Big Brother is right here. And he holds in his hand the votes for this week's eviction...80% of the votes were for one contestant, 20% of the votes for another. All housemates please gather in the living-room. You are now live, please do not swear. Or eat pasta. Or pick your noses. *ahem* Thank you. Now, SarahY and G-man are up for eviction. The votes are in. And so...SARAH YZMA!!! You recieved 20% of the votes, you are going to stay in the house. G-MAN you recieved 80% of votes, you have one post to leave the house. The doors will be opened in ten-minutes you have until then to say good-bye. Thank you for your contributions. We'll see you, I'm sure, on another season of Big Brother! Until then, goodbye G-man.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Well, it's been fun, but now I must say goodbye, and to tell you the truth it's a relief, no more killer beds or killer TV Chefs. Buhbye!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Slices off intercom ad chomps down on the metal box... Mmm, delicious. That'll teach that big brother type fellow not to get rid of my victims, er, viewers like that.
Aargh... G-Man be getting way, but I still got... Us! Yes, we got us!
*Breaks down into musical number before going off to whatever studio his show is really taping at.

Vinnie: Sorry about that, seems Evil Emeril got past security here at MC BB/LS. Everything's back to normal now.
Sorry to see ya go G-Man.

Erine81981

Reaction score
See you round Gerard. Had fun while you were here. *does the old hug hand shake thing* Now if only i could convince my super hero to rescue us. I'll be back. To the rooms.