MC:BB - An All New Season

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I hope I didn't sound rude.

Gosh I just escaped eviction...I should probably try to ya know.....not be mean :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ahhh don't worry about it Sara. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. Glad to see were back to having our comfy beds back. *puts on some Muppet music on the record player*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well when i was wrote into this place to be on this show. I asked if i could bring my record player. Thought it might cheer things up around here.

(OOC: Not really but i hope that no one says we can't have one)

Beauregard

Reaction score
INTERCOM: Morning all. Up and at 'em! Today we have dug up an article about Global Warming, Mice, and Cheese. Intrigued? Take a look here. Should the Global Warmth be tampered with? Is it all fake in the first place? Have a chat. - Also, kyle, your record player is allowed and will be delivered by Count as soon as he reads this message I'm sure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Punches intercom for waking us up so early, in the fashion of classic animated characters smashing their alarm clock after it goes off.
Here's your record player Kyle. And this big brother bloke needs to be put in his place by older sister...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, I think there is some truth to global warming, but the mice and cheese man, they're just a big old hoax.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, I know I'm probably by myself on this one, but I don't think global warming exists, and if it does, we don't need to worry about it. Just like the hole in the ozone layer.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I actually believe global warming is going on or if the world is in another 'hot phase'. I do emphatically believe that emissions are WAAAAY too high and that we should cut back a WHOLE bunch.

And I do not believe with a lot of the outlooks presented about the earth in 50 years.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well for those who don't believe in global warming, it's been snowing here in Newcastle for the past 2 days, then this afternoon the sun came out and we were all uncomfortably hot. Ick.

However, Sarah could be right and we could just be going through another hot phase. Eeeh it's just like the Day After Tomorrow with that very very very very pretty Jake Gyllenhaal.