MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Newsie (struggling to get out from under Chamberlain): Well, it's not the usual Halloween schtick, but *jams microphone into Chamby's face* if I may, how does it feel to be the resident alien of this facility? Do you often feel lonely and depressed? Did you often have feelings for Kirya, the little blonde gelfling bombshell? Do you have children? If so, do they take after the Skeksis part of you or the Mystic part of you or the UrSkek part of you ... or would a child take after all three?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves a message for Beth on Room 3's door. Sure hope Cookie doesn't eat it, the mailing system's a little slow again today.

*Goes out with Fatatatita back to that (fluff) Friends petting place to get more goodies. 150 for a ScareCrow and 500 more for the 50 golden candles? They're out of their minds...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (in a fit of boredom, decorates the entire Dorms in winter holiday motifs)

Pearl: -_- A little early for Fridge Day, ain't it, hon?

Kelly (shrugs): If stores can do it, so can I. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arriving back home, holding Fatatatita's baggie of goodies. Strange they shut the petting place down like that. *Fata purrs happily. Yes, at least we've got a third of the tally for the ScareCrow. *Emptying baggie into our candy skull/bowl.
*Uncle D leaves a big piece of cherry pie for Ailie after the update to her story. :concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, that was a good dinner of fish with cabbage and carrots and other tubers. *After a little while's passed. C'mon Fata, let's see if we can scream up some more goodies. *Leaves with black cat in toe to do more trick-or-treating.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Erin: Hey, Ed, check your mail - I sent you all the stats on the Spiderfly. (to others) All right, so where were we?
Scooter: We were discussing if we should include the chamber of horrors from "The Phantom of the Opera" in the haunted house.
Beige: No way, all those mirrors freak me out. And I get heat rash easily.
Storyteller: But think of the possibilities for scaring trick or treaters! Fire and water...hidden trap doors...it's too good to pass up!
Nora: (ghostly voice) "The scorpion, or the grasshopper...which?" (normal voice) Then again, I don't think they included the chamber in the musical, so I'm not sure how many people would get it.
Scooter: Right, right...(looking at list) But we've got the Headless Horseman and the old bridge?
Nora: (looking down hallway) Check and check. How about the Raven and the bust over the chamber door?
Storyteller: Right there, next to the kitchen. Now, how about Baskerville Hall and the Devonshire moors?
Erin: Back in our room. And you guys, is everything ready to go with Fleet Street and the River Styx?
Scooter: You bet. Ruthie found us this great beat-up old barber's pole for Sweeney Todd's shop.
Beige: And I've never seen the Styx looking any more loathsome...I just hope that dye will wash out of the sink, though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle D: Did someone mention my ancestral family's hall? And you might want to check your own PM box miss Erin, I believe Ed has a few follow-ups for you.
*Leaves Halloween gumballs for Room 7's gang.
Oh, and if you need room for that chamer, I'd be defrighted to put it in ours instead. We could do with a few more trappings... *Eerie laugh as he adjusts the black flowered wreath on our front door.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arriving back home. Mmm, not a bad night's job Fata. We're now at 100 pieces, only another 50 to go to get that ScareCrow. Well, we'll try again in the mourning.

Nighty-night all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Grabs a muffin with plenty of nuts and a glass of milk. Just the thing to settle down ma acid. :insatiable:

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming back with a big smile and a bag full of goodies.
Well Fata, we did it... Mission 1 of the 2009 (fluff) Friends Halloween competition, completed. *Sets the baggy in our fridge. We got both decorations from that mission... *Sets up the ScareCrow outside our door so he can wave at fellow trick-or-treaters. *Puts the pumpkin on our windowsill.

Not sure if we'll be able to get the other mission's decorations needed to open up the haunted house for the final mission. That'll take some heavy-duty candy collecting... 240 more pieces to make each candle, 10 candy points for each, plus the time it takes for them to be finished in our cauldron. It took us three and a half days to finish the first, and the hunt only lasts until 8 PM on November 5. Oh well, we'll hopefully do our best. *Strokes Fata's velvety blackened fur.

Nighty night to all...
And to all a good fright!

Status
Not open for further replies.