MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*the inhabitants of room 3 go and poke into the doorway of room 6*
Beth: Welcome back Kathy!
Cookie: Me so happy you here! And me furry blue buddy Grover too!
Red: Hey Prairie, hey Rosita, glad you guys are here too!
Beth: Anyway, we just wanted to tell you how glad we are to see you and share these cookies here, Cookie Monster didn't even try to eat them!
Cookie: It very hard to do, but me want to share with friends.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Pearl (dragging Spike): C'mon, sugah ... you know I can't resist me some homewarmin'!

Spike (digging his heels): You aren't my mudder?

Pearl (whips around, grabs him by the earring): Naw, but I sure as heck know how ta throw mah weight around ... now you be nice an' straighten up an' say howdy ta all these nice folks, y'hear?

Spike (nods quickly)

Newsie (carrying Cotterpin on his shoulder, knocks on room 6): Ahem! Do you have enough free time for some visitors? *looks around as Pearl and Spike show up* Big ones?

Cotterpin (cupping her hands over her mouth): And little ones!

Kelly (walking stiffly to room 6): Am I late?

Cotterpin (shaking her head): Newsie just knocked. How's your arm?

Kelly (looks at the bruise): I'll live. Poor Bear, though -- I got so mad when he bit me he doesn't seem 100% comfortable around me yet.
*the inhabitants of room 3 go and poke into the doorway of room 6*
Beth: Welcome back Kathy!
Cookie: Me so happy you here! And me furry blue buddy Grover too!
Red: Hey Prairie, hey Rosita, glad you guys are here too!
Beth: Anyway, we just wanted to tell you how glad we are to see you and share these cookies here, Cookie Monster didn't even try to eat them!
Cookie: It very hard to do, but me want to share with friends.
Thanks so much for the welcome backs everyone! I missed you all!
Prairie:We're glad to be back too.
Rosita:Si...we sure are!
Grover:Glad to see you all!
Hey..why don't we have something to eat? There's snacks in the cabinet and some soda or lemonade or iced tea if you want.
A chorus of "Sure","Okays" "Sounds yummy!" comes from the bunch.So I pour a bowl of(what I think is) snack mix into a bowl & take a handful & put it in my mouth.Doesn't taste right.
Prairie:Wait!Kath...that's....
EWWWWW!UGGHHH!This is Gaffer's Kitty Krunchies! grabbing a napkin and spitting into itPTOOEY!BLECCHH!Oh man...that's awful! I look at the box and sure enough it's Kitty Krunchies
Prairie:That's what I was trying to tell you!You took the wrong box!This...holding up a box that says SNAXis what you wanted.
Oh brother:embarrassed:.OK everyone.Sit & enjoy yourselves while I go cough up a furball or something.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (pouts as she spits it out): 'Ey, don't knock dat stuff ....

Kelly: Ick, Spike.

Spike (glances dryly at her): Kibbles an' Bits, toots.

Kelly (hangs head): I was just a kid! I just wanted to see what it tasted like!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After getting the notice from Kathy... Gaffer, c'mere kitty. *An orangeish furball peers out blearily. Hey there Gaffer. Kathy said you could stay with Fata and me till she feels better. That sound okay? *She purrs an okay, pushing her kitty bowl out. *Count grabs it as Fata prods her sister-in-paw that things will be fine. The crew heads back to Room 1 for some breakfast.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Me, just listening to MCr... Fata and Gaffer are playing with a ball of yarn amongst them... Count's napping after counting all the thunderclaps from this afternoon's storm... Uncle D's skulking about, trying to prod some fanfic out of hiding while checking on the goings-on of other residents, if there are any. :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (getting back from the movies): Wow.

Spike: Why do you keep insisting we watch dese kinds o' movies?

Kelly: Actually, I didn't really have much of a choice. It was for "quality time" with my brother.

Spike: An' I had to come, too?

Kelly: Other than griping about how dinosaurs had it worse than humans, what were your thoughts about 2012?

Spike: -_- Dat author guy is Daffy Duck an' someone up dere is Bugs just seein' how much nonsense can be t'rown at da guy? *shakes head* At least your story 'bout us an' everyt'ing didn't involve statistically unlikely levels of danger faced by just a few individuals.

Kelly (sighs): Okay. What lessons did we learn?

Spike: Da only way to survive da Apocalypse is t'rough capitalism an' communism. Capitalism has da dough but communism supplies da labor. Da President of da United States is really undahpaid. Jerkwad adults will die or be horribly shamed, but jerkwad kids will survive. People really resent havin' their calendar checklists revised about every t'ree scenes. Call your kids before da ship leaves. Don't live on an island or da coast. Somebody prob'ly won da jackpot in Vegas seconds before it ended up in a ditch. Humans will be drawn ta big statues despite all da warnings o' earthquakes and den get all scared when dey come crashing down on top of 'em. Humans actually need a speech from a politician ta tell 'em dere's bad news for da planet. Need I go on?

Kelly (writing them down): No no, it's good ... these will be great for the obligatory lesson thread over on imdb.com.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Serving Gaffer her Kitty Crunchies... Count's taking care of Fata's meal.

Uncle D, poking at a muffin: Thank boo Spammy dear.
Now then, what deviltry can we think of for today?

*Spots people leaving for work in that old red rowing shell.
Mmm, the streets must not have completely drained yet from yesterday's downpour. Oh well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... *Thinking about stuff with those same old blahs. *Soft tinkling from the organ can be heard, playing a melody that sort of reflects the cold rainy mood.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (lying on a couch in the common room, sighing): My nails suck. They're practically claws.

Spike (shakes head): Nah. *shows her his hand* DESE are claws.

Kelly: O_O

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey man... Don't blame the dynamite if you can't light the fuse.
*Party music starts playing out of nowheres.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.