MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Cookie crumb crust, butter, dark choc chips, white choc chips, butterscotch chips, roasted nuts, and coconut flakes. With a dusting of sugar as well.
:batty: 7, 7 luscious layers in 1 divine dessert!
*Thunder and lightning occur outside but near enough for its usual effect.

Off to see what's been posted in the Muppet Potter performance.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (gnaws on the bar): Mmmm ... I gotta get a recipe for this. It'd make a great Doozer stick flavor. *sighs happily, patting her round tummy* Wonder what Waldo's up to? I don't think that poor guy ever sees sunlight anymore. *drives up to Cait's room and knocks* HELLO, DOES ANYONE STILL LIVE HERE?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hoggle (puts a notice in the lobby):

Dear Dorm Residents:

I, Hoggle, as Prince of the Land of Stench, and by authorization of King Jareth of the Goblin Kingdom, would like to announce a possible trip to the Labyrinth. Howevers, the problem is, I don'ts know you very well, so if some people could actually have conversations in heres, me an' Kelly would like to include ya in a fanfic entitled "Jareth's Summer Bash". It's gonna start heres at the Dorms, but I'd like some RSVPs, as I wouldn't want ya to get sent to the Labyrinth without your permission. Even though Jareth likes to do that kind of stuff, I'm nots that rude. If you likes it well enough to give permission to teleports ya there in the story, I might just have another trip here so that you can actually interacts. Jareth can't attends here, but I can, an' I got the keystone that'll let ya all in.

Sincerely,
Hoggle

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: *ears perk up at "trip" and "Summer Bash"* A summer bash at a labyrinth! ? Count me in! *starts to pack for everyone in her room*

Waldo: Awesome, a party! Isn't a party a neat idea, Cotterpin? =)

Cait: *before any of her other roomates can speak for themselves* You can count us all in, Hoggle! We needed the change of pace, anyway! ^_^

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hoggle (nods): Thanks. I'll lets Jareth knows your comin'.

Pearl: Wait, we're goin' to a shindig?

Hoggle: Uhhhh ... yes, if you mean a party. An' Jareth's payin', except for the Dorm version, in which case I am.

Cotterpin: Sweet! Wait, what if we die?

Hoggle: Well, that's always a risk, ain't it? *laughs* Nah ... ain't no point in havin' a party if yer guests get pulled apart by them firey folk, is there?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Downstairs... Well, seeing as how this list has hit a stall once again, think I'll go bug Kelly or Cait for help with TG.
Count: What happened this time?
Oh, it's Muppets Tonight. Can finish up to the G's, but I need help identifying the Hardy Pig Boys from the Heather Locklear episode.
UD: That's not so hard, they're...
Andy and Randy, I know. But which Hardy Pig Boy does Andy portray and which for Randy? That's the problem.

Oh well... If anyone shows up who has the DVDs and can answer, please ask for me.
*Both spooks nod. :search:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (to Ed): TG? Didn't we already discuss her? Oh, and would you like to hang out at the Labyrinth maybe? Jareth's having a Summer Bash, and though Hoggle has to hold it per the Dorms rules for this version, we'd still like it if you agreed to come along. We don't wanna just "invite" people and their roomies. It's like Jareth needing Sarah to wish her brother away ... he can't do it on his own, y'know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*To Kelly: Yes to both. About TG, there are some essentials lacking, like height, head shape—though I could say it's similar to Mokey's—,mouth, and ears. The wardrobe is still in flux. Mmm, maybe Cait would have some suggestions.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (does a mad search for youtube so she doesn't have to bother): Ugh, don't know where to start. *gets helpful advice from Cait on IM* Ah. Thanks. *looks* She's as big as Zoot and is wearing the purple tux thing the orchestra wears. Her head is basically Mokey's but with flat closed eyelids with thick black eyelashes, at least in the ep I'm looking at. Ears are hard to tell considering her hair hides them. *heads up to Ailie's room to drop off an invitation to the Labyrinth next weekend*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, thankses. Now to work on that while I wait for Prawny's reply. *Zzzzzzzz...

Edit: 22K posts! And with time to spare before my 7th MC anniversary. Now I'm rully in the mood to join that bash in the Labyrinth! :excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.