MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Reaction score
(Before Katie, Scred, Ploobis, Don Music and Mick Swagger enter room #10...)

Ploobis: *Dumps his suitcase on the floor and turns to the other* (beams) We're BACK!

Katie: ...A dinosaur's story! =D

*The others gives Katie a puzzled look*

Katie: What, what...? I like that movie! :stick_out_tongue:PP

Mick: Good on yew... thumbs up! =P

Scred: Eh, why not...? *Opens the door with key*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves brownies for Katie and Co. Check the MC Dorms Descriptions thread for a map of where everything is around here, your room's directly beneath Prawny's. Also, post your room layout in that thread too when you can. Good to have you back here at the dorms. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (hears something coming from Katie's room): 'Bout time. :stick_out_tongue: *hangs a note on their door* Hey, Katie! Let's hang out, y'know, doin' stuff! Though, today is vet day for my wee ones. Oh, the thrill. Still, glad to hear your voice again! Tell your roomies we said hi!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
*Uncle D knocks, and getting no reply at Room #7 leaves the following note: "Scooter, your number's up. Report to Room 1 for preliminary fittings."
*He scribbles down a mad evil laugh.
(Erin opens the door, glass of orange juice in one hand, and picks up the day's paper, along the way spotting Uncle Deadly's note.)

Erin: What's this? (looks at note) Hmm...right. (taps on Scooter and Beige's door) Scooter?
Scooter: (wearily) Yes?
Erin: Note for you from Uncle Deadly. You're next in line for the haunters' parade.
(Scooter opens door; behind him, Beige's snores drift out)
Scooter: (reads note) Okay, I'll be there later this afternoon.
Storyteller: (emerging from hut) Rise and shine, everyone, another day is dawning, and it's going to be beautiful...
Beige: (coming to with a snort) Impossible, it's raining outside.
Nora: (stumbling out of room) At least the rain knocks the humidity off. Do we have any more mango smoothies or do we need to make a new batch?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods as she walks the halls looking for something to eat for breakfast): Yeah ... stupid thunder and lightning wakes up our puppies. Grrrrr. And it wakes me up. Oh, the horror... :smile: *goes into the common room to start making breakfast stuff for the others*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Us is at the windows watching the thunderstorm and lovely lightning.
Mmmm, that kind of music just soothes my soul. :big_grin:

UD, singing a little: It's a frightful day in the neighborhood...
Count, joining him: A frightful day...
Vill you be mine, could you be mine...
*A little deeply/scarily: Von't you be our neighbor?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: *Sighs* Rain. Rain. Rain.
Beth: But we need it Red, look at how unhappy the plants and grass have been.
Red: Yeah, I know.
Beth: Why don't we do something fun inside? We could play an inside game
Red: Like what?
Beth: How about...um..oh, I know! You'll love this. *gets out a Wii and pops in a game* We'll play Mario Party 8, you will love it.
Red: Hmm...ok

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*In Room 19, where one can hear the faint strains of It Came Upon a Midnight Clear as performed by the Longines Symphonette Society...*

Gillis: (entering) Christmas music? In July?
Kim: Yeah. Haven't you ever heard of "Christmas in July"?
Gillis: Yes, but I thought it was supposed to be in defiance of the month's extreme heat. And we haven't even broken 80 degrees so far this July!
Kim: (as the mp3 player switches to Coventry Carol) Your point? Besides, I thought you liked holiday music.
Gillis: (sighs) Yes, but...
Kim: Then hush up and let me indulge, 'kay?

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Boy, it sure has been raining bad today. Almost reminds me of the time... *Count and Uncle D are in their rain gear with paddle-oars ready. And where are you two off to?
Count: They're having rowboat rides down at Jim's again!
UD: This is a hexperience not to be missed!

*Happy sort of sigh. *Fanfic memories that get turned into real ones here in town.
*Breaks down a little hearing the song Slipping Through My Fingers.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D slips the finished version of Scooter's monstrification under Room #7's door, rushing off to join his roomies for dinner. :smile: :insatiable: :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.