MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (heads into the pizzeria): Hey, y'all, mind if we sit here a spell? It's been an awful trip over here ... mah boots are rubbin' me raw.

Cotterpin (on Pearl's shoulder): Kelly wants to stay over with her puppies, now that they're out of the vet, but she said we could come. That is, if you guys still want some company. If not, we can always turn around and go somewhere else.

Pearl (getting misty-eyed at the thought of walking more)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At our booth...

UD: Nonsense! We wouldn't scream of turning good friends away.
*Count and Uncle D step out to make room and drag a couple of chairs over for themselves.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (shrugging): Sorry if I just sorta spazzed out there for a second, sugah ... poor Kelly's network connection just up an' died on her.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: No vorries. Ed's been rather... occupied himself, he's devouring this pokefic Kelly loaned him.
UD: Though there are serious implications brought up here and there, it is generally a likeable story.

*Orders are placed. Sprite and iced tea for the guys... A large sausage, black olive, pineapple and shrimp comingled/halved pie, a personal radish pizza for Red.
Place your own order with the waiter Miss Pearl and Cotterpin, we'll take care of the bill.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl: Uh, I reckon I'll take a pizza with a lot o' meat on it. Just pick somethin', it don't matter none.

Cotterpin: Um, I'll get those little vegetarian pizza bites.

Pearl: Also, I'll need some sweet iced tea ta drink.

Cotterpin: Mineral water, for me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Waiter takes order and leaves.

Ed's just finished Part 2 of that pokefic, Part 3's gonna take him a while, so it'll be put on hold till we can get bak to it. At least it's given me what I wanted, now if I could find a suitable bat-type my team'd be complete.

*Waiter comes back with Pearl and Cotterpin's orders.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (wakes up at 1030): Oh, man ... that was a rough night?

Pearl (writing music): Musta been.

Cotterpin: If it makes you feel any better, we went out with Ed and Uncle Deadly and Count -- and we got plenty of sleep.

Kelly (stretching): Grrrr...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Red and Beth make a batch of cookies and attach a thank you note to them, bring them to room 1 and leave them for Ed and his roomies, thanking them for the pizza kidnapping the other night*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (comes out of room 2 sniffing): Cookies?

Kelly (throws a book at her): If they're not in front of our door, they're not for us. Bad, BAD Pearl! *giggles*

Pearl: Aww ...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pairof googly eyes pop out from the door's peephole.
Oh! ! Cooooookies!

*The door opens and a blue scaled dragonish hand brings the plate in.
Voice: Will have to thank Beth for these, they'll be hexcellent for dessert after the sandwiches ordered tonight. Oh, and Ed and Count are busy with Fatatatita. Might call beth to thank her and see if she'd have any suggestions as to clothes for the cat.

*Closes the door to the master chambers, placing a phone call to Room 3 afterwards.

*Edit: Bats fly a batch of choc chip cookies Uncle D was making in the common room's oven to Room 2's occupants and another to Room 3 as well. :insatiable:

Status
Not open for further replies.