MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (chuckles): Boy, you sure do make me laugh! Well, if it's sugah you're wantin', I'll make sure to keep mahself plenty stocked.

Cotterpin (whispers to Kelly): Twenty says Pearl will be asking the bear out on a date within the week.

Kelly (whispers too): You're on.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *to Beau* Twenty says that Bobo will never pluck up the courage to ask her out...
Beau: *to Bo* Which twenty say that?
Bo: *opens and closes mouth*

Bobo: So...er...when...er...opening...saloon...bar...humbug...type...place...sugar...*arrrruuuuga*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, I think there was a Mexican place, don't rully remember where or what though. You'd be best asking Kathy if she shows up around here. *Snatches a brownie.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: O_O I JUST realized that what Pearl told Bobo could be SOOOOOO miscontrued....

Pearl (to Bobo): Oh, it'll take some time to build it, naturally, darlin'. I think next weekend should be good enough. *to Ed* Well, I hear Everybody Eats has everythin', naturally. An' I know there's a Bar&Grill somewhere in town. My little place will be just a smidge classier than the Buckin' Bronto over in Pangaea. I don't mind havin' wood shavin's on the floor and free wi-fi. *to Bobo* As soon as I get it open, you'll be the first to know, sugah.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobo: Aruuuuga!
Bo: He mean, "Oh wonderful! I look forward to a 20% discount."

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (smiles at the music)

Cotterpin (hands Ailie a band-aid)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: *wonders just how Cotterpin intends to aid the band*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Everybody Eats' got everything. But sometimes one likes to go elsewheres for a meal. *Gets up to help Ailie with the catapult thingy. *Sets it upright, then leaves for a moment.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Well...if everybody's eaten and Everybody Eats, one assumes everything's already taken...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl: A restaurant is more than just food, darlin'. It's also the atmosphere.