MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (looks at her toes and shoes, with bite marks all over them, and sighs)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (waves arm): Yeah, got 11 hours of sleep. Thought I might visit a brief while. Bear and Sarah are really my brother's problem until 12 :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Riiiiiight. *Hands her a brown bag with beef dipped French fries for the ride back home. Don't be a stranger and let us know how it's going. *Hugs Kelly.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sits down after playing tag with the puppies): Okay. *inhales* Sarah, named after the Labyrinth character, is a spoiled princess black Lab retriever. She doesn't play as roughly as her brother, though she's getting more assertive, but she thinks she's a lap dog. She is under the mistaken impression this lap thing will last after the puppy stage, heheheh. A full-grown Labrador's back is about mid-thigh on me, so that ain't gonna happen. Her brother, Bear, is a brown Lab retriever. He is the more rambunctious one. And don't tell Sarah -- but he's smarter than her. LOL. He isn't much into cuddling, but likes to rough house. Ever since my brother bought a playpen-like fence for them, they've slept a lot better. We think they were too hot in their kennel crates. The tile in the kitchen is way cooler. We started introducing chew toys. The first time we gave them some, they weren't too interested. Now they are. They'll chew on anything. We stuff some cheese and peanut butter in the holes dedicated for that in their chew toys. That definitely gets their attention.

Pearl (pats Kelly on the shoulder): Don't forget to take another breath, darlin'. You're turnin' blue.

Kelly (laughs and inhales): Anyway, um, where was I?

Pearl: Talkin' pups, sweetie.

Kelly (sighs): Yeah. I forgot what I was going to say about them.

Pearl: How're they sleepin'?

Kelly: We try to wear them out. They were barely sleeping at first. They had to go to the bathroom every two hours. Now they sleep a bit more. We've got training pads because, honestly, I just think they're too young for toilet training yet. They understand the concept, I think, but their 6 week old bladders just can't handle it. We also feed them smaller amounts slightly more frequently to keep from dealing with ... well, other issues. They want to explore more. Bear is like Gobo, the intrepid explorer. Sarah has to be in the mood. Actually, they do remind me a lot of Red and Gobo.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening earnestly to Kelly's yarn. My family had puppies when one of the endless line of dogs we've had over the years gave birth. My dad ended up finding them all homes. The last one I clearly remember he got for the family was a dalmat pup, she lasted till about four years back. I'm more of a cat purrson myself though we've never had any. Who knows, maybe when I grow up and am finally able to take care of myself... *Small inaudible sigh.
*Goes back to listening to Kelly.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(For room 7, it's been a long day.)

Beige: (heading off to his and Scooter's room) Good night, ladies...good night, ladies...I'm going to leave you now...good night, silly creatures. (goes into room)
Scooter: (yawning) I'll be amazed if anyone needs to count sheep or drink warm milk tonight - I don't even know why they tell you to drink warm milk.
Nora: (sitting at table, sipping chamomile tea) Warm milk's overrated. (sips tea) The traffic on the way back here was pretty crazy tonight, wasn't it?
Erin: (brewing a cup for herself) It was. Everyone went down the shore for the weekend, and now they're all coming back up the shore.
Storyteller: (heading for hut) I think I don't need to tell you all to get a decent night's sleep...it'd be telling a dog to wag its tail. Good night, everyone.

(Storyteller closes the door to her hut. Scooter goes to his and Beige's room, Erin and Nora head for theirs, and the lights go out.)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: Zomg! Halp. D: -Tries to crawl out of a trashcan-

Bunsen: That's what you get for missing the big news, m'dear. Next time you go looking for plasma-induced ducks, I would suggest the radioactive waste basket - not an ordinary trash can. -tsks-

Blind Pew: I am comingz, mah love! -Throws himself on Ailie, petting her mercilessly-

Claudia: X_X It smells like Beaker's stuffed plush, Mr. Sigmund Freud the Second, in here!

Beaker: -shakes fist- MEEP MEEEP!

Bunsen: Now, now...be nice...we wouldn't want to stir up any trouble.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Who's that squeek-squeek-squeeking at my door?
UD: Quoth the raven...

*Waves at Clauds. *Small sigh.
*Dipping toes at the pool's edge waiting for... Someone somewhere...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD, adopting a sort of dreaming face: For you melady, anything. So what now? :confused:, is poked by Ailie. *Winces with each poke, but likes it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*UD in the kitchen making snacks... :insatiable: and :batty: show up, at least their eyes fall on the goodies to be goblined up later.