MC I Love the New Millennium

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel that their a bit over rated myself. And I don't have one either. I don't have an MP3 player but I'm more favorable to towards then an i-pod. I still like disk myself. Nothing beats the quality of the sound of disk to me.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love the sound of the bass boost. Well, on good cd players. sometimes it caused drag if its not a good cd player, then it sounds all crackly...

sadly, mp3 players (at least mine) does not have bass boost. they have othe settings, like live, classic, jazz, rock, but no bass!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah I have to say that I like the bas boost. But I really like some earphones that have them for portable ones.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think iPods are overrated. I'm like, the only person I know who doesnt have one...I dont even use my mp3 player. I'd rather have the disk
I think anything technology wise like Apple I-Phones that came out a month or two ago that have people waiting in line just so they can be the first person to buy the product are a waste of money. You have morons paying 300 bucks and a few months later, 6 months later, the same phones are now 150 bucks. That's 150 dollars you could have saved if you had the nerve to wait.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think anything technology wise like Apple I-Phones that came out a month or two ago that have people waiting in line just so they can be the first person to buy the product are a waste of money. You have morons paying 300 bucks and a few months later, 6 months later, the same phones are now 150 bucks. That's 150 dollars you could have saved if you had the nerve to wait.

If you have the kind of money the "morons" have, it doesn't matter.They have a crap load of disposable income. They want to be the first ones with new technology.

But considering that every new technology has flaws when it first comes out (the last 2 PS systems)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I thought it was only at the lower price for AT&T customers only...