MC I Love the New Millennium

Drtooth

Reaction score
But I don't see how anyone can have any of these problems you guys are talking about DSL; DSL is FAST, and flawless, plus, you get your connection DIRECTLY from the phone company, so you don't have to share your bandwidth with other people in the same general area as you.

Faster than dialup anyway. I swear, they're purposely making DSL slow so we can all have to get Fios.

And my poop is done. It shall be up later today.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not bad! Like the Rocky and Bullwinkle reference at the end!
Yeah. That was a test. I plan to use much better clips. Like that 1930's cartoon Play Safe? I'm gonna slaughter that one.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But DSL ISN'T slow; it's just about the ONLY RELIABLE internet connection out there.
Again, it depends on where you live. Really, where you live determines what internet connection is best for you. You need to get out of the city and visit us middle of nowheres sometime. :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have DSL, and it can be very slow at times and the connection goes in and out.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
YAY! I mean, thats bad for you, but good in enforcing the point :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think iPods are overrated. I'm like, the only person I know who doesnt have one...I dont even use my mp3 player. I'd rather have the disk