MC Love

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron.

I mean, c'mon. Admit it gang. You all know we all love Byron. We can't help it.

I think it's his animal musk, the big lug!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Awww, I wish I could confess my MC love for someone. But I shalln't. As there is no one :frown:

I'll try my hardest to develop one so I can post it though. Mwah ha ha ha ha! Watch out MC, DanDan is armed with a foot and ready for relationships!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yes, thank God I never nammed the person!!!

But it is very intriguing...who could it have been? Not Scooter because I knew he was a guy. So...who on earth???
I haven't the faintest idea, but I do know that when I first posted you thought I was a guy. Which I found incredibly amusing and not the least bit offensive.

Now then, as for crushes... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no not really. (And if you read a certain yet-to-be-written chapter of Swamp Call and pick up a certain reference, you may see just why. And no, this is not a shameless plug at all... what link? Oh, that? Gosh, I have no idea how that got there...) But in all seriousness Muppetly possible, I think this forum is a fine sampling of the craziest and most wonderful people I know.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Byron.

I mean, c'mon. Admit it gang. You all know we all love Byron. We can't help it.

I think it's his animal musk, the big lug!
:flirt: :flirt:

:embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't Live on the Moon...Is it my imagination or have I not seen you around her lately?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
She loves you yah, yah, yah. She loves you yah, yah, yah. She loves you yah, yah, yah, yah. sorry I couldn't help sing that song by the Beatles.

ryan

RedDragon

Reaction score
I've made some good guy friends here(Poor TA, I'll miss him), but it hasn't become love. I don't know anyone here well enough to love anyone. Except Lisa, she's a great friend, ah, platonic love(affectionate, but not a "I want to get in your pants" kind of way. It's friendship love). She is the only person here I know to any great degree.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
What degree do you know me to, Nyssa... 45? That's a nice angle... oh, that kind of degree... never mind. :stick_out_tongue: I platonically love you too.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'd say to the 275th degree, a little more than 3/4's of the way around. Wait, um, nevermind.