MC Love

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Byron.

I mean, c'mon. Admit it gang. You all know we all love Byron. We can't help it.

I think it's his animal musk, the big lug!
Speaking of which, where is the hairy non-shower-taking dude?

Whatever

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
I haven't the faintest idea, but I do know that when I first posted you thought I was a guy. Which I found incredibly amusing and not the least bit offensive.
Join the club. It took literally years for Beebers and me to convince everyone we weren't male. I think we muffined a whole thread about it once.

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, beebers, I knew. Took longer with you though. *still strugleing to think who it could have been I had a crush on*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Join the club. It took literally years for Beebers and me to convince everyone we weren't male. I think we muffined a whole thread about it once.
I used to think you were male. Then, when you finally told me your name was Beth, I said: "What a weird name for a dude to have."

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well you people can always change your screen names to "I'm not a man, I'm a woman" for people not to confuse you with being a man!!

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I used to think you were male. Then, when you finally told me your name was Beth, I said: "What a weird name for a dude to have."
His name's Beth? How weird...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just remembered:

I ran an advertisement for a friend once because she was too afraid to go places to find a date:

Hockey-playing broad looking for meek little man to love and cherish, must be a good listener and agree with everything she says. Must have a well-paying job, cook good, clean house, and wash cars. Must like cats and dogs and living in the country. Must like leather.

She got responses from midgets, a mute, a small-business owner, a chef, a maintenance man, a vet, and a cow.

HA HAAAA!!