MC Person of the Month

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
June Member of the Month

This month was pretty clear cut, and it's a person that I have been HOPING to introduce as the MOTM, so without further adue....I'll announce!

The Member of the Month for June is.......KEVIN!!!

woo-hoo! Kevin has always been one of the sweetest, most caring, and funniest people on the site...although he does leave one to wonder whether he actually gets any work done, or if he's just a mindless drone on the computer all day...somehow I don't know if I want to know the answer :wink:

anyway...here's his nominations!

Yo, I be totally all about voting for my main fuzz, Fozzie Bear. He name Kevin, see? And what he do about it? He makes this club for all the cool chicks who wanna be named Kevin. He O.K. He be classy like a jazz band with a hangover. Kevin be the only bald bear I know too. Only sometimes he turn into a totally melt your marshmellows donkey name Muley. Kevin joke like there be no tomorrow cause the magenta epizoon gonna gobble all the blowtorch up. He make people laugh till their insides compromise into an embargo. Kevin keep his groat at the grindstone. I can't do no better than support this boxy myrmecology. Keep real, man.

I nominate Kevin (Fozzie Bear). He's always been a super friendly authority on The Muppets. As one of the more active members at Muppet Central, his opinions and comments are valued contributions. He always has something kind or funny to say, no matter what the subject. He's very much appreciated on the forum, and I think he deserves to be honored.

-teebs

Congrats Kevin!!!

jediX

Reaction score
I'm still keeping my avatar. Why? Because I'm too lazy to change it. :wink: lol

Well...unless I can get a good shot of Caiman...

Anyway, congrats!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOOT!

Your friend, the Bear, is honored!! Thanks everybody!! I feel special, and to think I'm not having to be in Special Ed to feel that way...like I was in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades--but, enough about that...

All you folks is O.K. in my book!!

And thanks for remembering my a-- er, Mule! He appreciates it, too!

Oh, that reminds me: if you're in the FozzieMup@aol.com address book, some special pics of me and Muley from AdventureCon 3 will be going out this afternoon; but, I also plan on getting them up at www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule for folks to see, too!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, Kev.

Kev, Kev, he's our man, er, bear, if he can't do it...beware

(Or something...)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
YAY Kevin! I was HOPING you'd win! Nobody deserves it more than you, you're one of my favorite people here on MC! Congrats!