MC Person of the Month

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I get on here SPECIFICALLY to check my PM's and there are none!

you should be ashamed :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
I think Beau should take over, he's been a part of this thing since day one and is still a regular visitor. VOTE BEAU!!!

Beebers

Reaction score
Beauregard was my first vote in the first round in the first month. I believe I just kept right on voting for him until I vacated the forum for a time. I hereby cast my vote yet again, this time publicly.

:cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Thank you, hello, *cough* And who else's idea was it, Whatever?
Oops, sorry Beau. I didn't know you were in on the idea too... :embarrassed:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Beauregard was my first vote in the first round in the first month. I believe I just kept right on voting for him until I vacated the forum for a time. I hereby cast my vote yet again, this time publicly.

:cool:
But if he takes over the voting and then won, people will think he cheated.
That's why I never voted for Sarah or Justin (I'd be embarassed to admit that, but I know they already know I never voted for them)

Beebers

Reaction score
Yes, I was attempting to vote for the umpteenth time for him to be Person of the Month, it doesn't matter a fig to me who runs it lol.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

On extra thought it strikes me that Whatever would be just the person to run it.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
On extra thought it strikes me that Whatever would be just the person to run it.

I'd be happy to, at least until I head off for Europe again (probably next year)

Phantom

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
oh goodness I'm much hated, aren't I?
Even though I only post on the second Tuesday of months that end in the letter R and have an odd number of letters, I just wanted to say you are much appreciated and to give you encouragement.

School is important, make something meaningful out of your life, live for a purpose, that's why you were created. :smile:

*slinking back into the shadows*