MC script: WE write the next movie!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Hey, why don't we do something like "Back to the future" or something like that? That'd be cool!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I know I'm late to this thread, but I would love to see them tackle something of Jane Austen's. If they will stay with the classics or Old Hollywood, it will suit their particular talents very well. And, come to think of it, so would a Western, although I think Hollywood has singlehandedly killed the Western with their latest jaunt into that genre. (I know this is an old post, but I hope they don't ever do Alice in Wonderland--I think it would be another one of those "everybody is miscast" shows, like the WoO turned out to be.)

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
I know I'm late to this thread, but I would love to see them tackle something of Jane Austen's. If they will stay with the classics or Old Hollywood, it will suit their particular talents very well. And, come to think of it, so would a Western, although I think Hollywood has singlehandedly killed the Western with their latest jaunt into that genre. (I know this is an old post, but I hope they don't ever do Alice in Wonderland--I think it would be another one of those "everybody is miscast" shows, like the WoO turned out to be.)
Jane Austen sounds okay to me, but not Pride and Predjudice please.
My sisters have been watching so many versions of it that I'm starting to get sick of hearing Mr. Darcy(sorry if I misspelled that).:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: