MC - The Revival

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah! This is where members, Muppets, dogs, frogs, pigs, chickens, Skeksises, and just about any one can have fun! The thread also tries to help spread the family feel of the Delphi days to the whole forum!
:big_grin:

Just wanted to say, "Thanks for the Creature shout-outs!" :big_grin:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *sigh...*

Link Hogthrob: *sigh...*

Angie: *gives Link a hug* ^^

Link Hogthrob: *huggles back* <3

Angie: *to Bill* Bubble party is a bomb! Can youse blow another deuce?

Link Hogthrob: What's a deuce?

Angie: A deuce would be a pair, which dosen't make sense... Bill, blow a dozen! O.O

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
*blows a bubble that encases Wembley then starts to fly away*

Who can blow the biggest bubble?

Wembley: Uh, can someone get me down?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
:embarrassed:: biggest bubble ok go get it

*crickets*

:embarrassed:: cause we sung with them the name oh nevermind mind

:sleep:: did you find that joke funny

:boo:: let me think hmm ok no

both: dohohohohoho

beakerboy12

Reaction score
This has gotten quite random!

Wembley Fraggle *in bubble*: You're tellin' me!

Bill Bubble Guy: This place hasn't changed a bit!

Gobo Fraggle: *still a peanut butter sandwich* Oh, yeah! You don't see any differences!

Oh, yeah almost forgot! Harry!... Mr. Potter!... Wizard Person!?... Harry!?!?!

Harry Potter: Oh, sorry! I was doing some schoolwork, but it was pretty simple. Being a wizard, I'm pretty good at "spelling". Get it, "spelling"?

*crickets chirp*

Statler: Man, not even Fozzie's that bad!

Fozzie Bear: Thank you!!!!

Harry Potter: I'll get to the spell, alright!... Fragglias Sandwichias!

*Gobo returns to Fraggle form*

Gobo Fraggle: Thanks, Mr. Potter!

Harry Potter: Call me, Harry!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Helloooooo everybodeeeeeeee! It is your old pal Beakie!

I've been popping in and out of MC a lot the last few months, and I've noticed something - there has been a lot of complaining, and a lot of leaving. I'll admit, I've been doing some of the complaining as well, but this has got to stop. It's not going to be the same as it used to be if all anyone does is gripe about it and fight with each other!

Therefore, I have a proposition:

Seeing as it is so close to the New Year, I propose we all do our best to make this coming year MC's best. This means we cut the squabbling and snarky remarks, the finger pointing, and the grouchiness (unless of course you're a Grouch, then it is perfectly acceptable). Not all of us know what MC used to be like- not everyone got to see MC when it really felt like a tight-nit family. But some of us DO, so it is our job to bring that feeling back.

When I first joined MC, I knew very little about the Muppets. I kept coming, though, because everyone was SO nice to me and made me feel right at home. Everybody treated me like an equal - not like a newbie or a "wanna-be fan". And you know what else? Muffins and ziffles. Threads were full of them, because nobody cared about staying "on topic".

It seems to me that MC needs a heaping helping of the spirit of Jim Henson (and Richard Hunt, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, and everyone else!) In short, my new years resolution this year is to take Daniel's (aka Tehehman) motto and "LOVE EVERYBODY!"

WHO'S WITH ME? :big_grin:
AMEN SISTA!!!! No need to hate, we all need to resusitate the love, to say that we've had enough of the hate, ain't it great to see the fate of this place being saved by the masses, now let's raise our glasses to the peeps comin in heaps for the old and the new comin through the forum not just cause of the boredom but for the love of all that is the world of the Muppets and the Puppets that we all know about and sing about and shout to the mountain top about for we all share the simple goal of supportin and promotin and doin what we do. WHY? Cause we all know this ain't a place to discriminate or hate on people on what kind of Muppet they like. Whether you like Rowlf the Dog or whether you like Pepe, or heck, you could even like Elmo, the reason that we're all here, and that we're tryin to revive this place is the simple reason that we think that this place has gotten away from its roots. The roots that were set down years ago by somebody who had one simple goal. To set a place where ALL fans of the Muppets, no matter what kind of Muppets, or characters that are considered Muppets can post. No matter what color, creed, lifestyle, no matter what kind of music you like, no matter what kind of movies, or TV shows, or whatever divides us, the glue that held us together was simple. Love for the Muppets. We're here to band together, and through our love we've gotten to know one another, and gotten to share in our highs and lows, and we've gotta keep going. No matter who post or don't post anymore, no matter who comes in here, we're all one big Muppet Central Family. No matter whether the Forum changes, or whether there IS no more forum, we will still be there for one another cause this forum has given us a friendship bond that will not break. Can I get an AMENA?!!!
I actually lost my point about 6 sentences ago, but I hope this made SOME sense.
LOVE EVERYBODY!!!

Daniel

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Hiya Daniel, nice to see you on here. Thanks for your inspiring words of wisdom that you say from your heart.