MC - The Revival

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hiya Daniel, nice to see you on here. Thanks for your inspiring words of wisdom that you say from your heart.
Hey there, thanks. I haven't been on here for a while, so I thought I was a little rusty lol.

Daniel

rowlfy662

Reaction score
*walks back in eating muffin*

wow how long has it been

:sleep:: we know

:sleep:+:boo:: not long enough dohohohoho

walter: well it good to be back here its been so long

:electric:: indeed all the circuits need cleaning and i will have to wash windows

:rolleyes:: don't you mean the windows

:electric:: no windows *takes iy out of computer um beau could you clean this

:oops:: why certainly mr digit sir

anyway 36 days left woo

whatnot: unless your in germany the netherlands france the uk and

okay i get your point

rowlfy662

Reaction score
hey just thought i would bring back the thread since the movie is almost out

:attitude:: yes this new movie *cries*

come on sam it will be great

link: its got we of course it will be great

*sigh*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: The movie is gonna be fantastic! <3

Link Hogthrob: *wearing his usual smirk* Of course it will be, my dear.

Sam Eagle: *headesk* >.>

Link Hogthrob: *drapes an arm around Sam* C'mon. Don't you love barbershop? Don't complain. I was absent for nearly a decade, and a half. This is my big break.

Angie: ...and Nirvana? :B

Link Hogthrob: You'll see.

Sam Eagle: -_-

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Yeah it will be amazing! Plus it's also nearing towards another event... Halloween!!!

*Muppet ghosts and monsters surround me, plus Gonzo*

Gonzo: Yeah! And I got the most extravagant way of celebrating it! We build a gigantic pumpkin and put Thog inside it. Then have Scooter skateboard down it and press a button that releases Thog. Afterwards, Thog exits and presses a button that then sets an alarm for Zoot to wake up and play a saxophone note, that would be a low G. Once our weary sunglasses-wearer plays the note it will blow away a quartet of Muppet ghosts that will then go and tickle Elmo. When Elmo laughs it will be the signal for Crazy Harry to blow up huge fireworks that will form a giant bat and the words 'Happy Halloween'! And then that will signal us to start a costume party that has been set up in the MC Revival Lounge!

Why don't we just skip all that and go straight to the party!

Gonzo: If you want to do it the easy way!

*pan to the party where a small number of people are at*

Fozzie Bear *wearing a blonde wig and a Pigs in Space uniform*: Hey Rowlf! Why aren't you in a costume?

Rowlf the Dog *dressed in a tuxedo and powdered wig*: Don't you recognize my outfit? I'm world-renouned piano-player Ludwig von Beethoven!

Fozzie Bear: Oh, well I should'a known by "da look of you wig"! Ahhhh!!!! Wocka wocka!

Rowlf the Dog: Says the bear dressed as Miss Piggy...

Fozzie Bear: Hey! No! You got it wrong! I'm Captain Link Hogthrob, thank you very much!

Rowlf the Dog: Oh, did Link grow his hair out?

Fozzie Bear: Look you've got it all wrong! The party store mixed up the wigs!

Rowlf the Dog: You keep telling yourself that...

*Fozzie looks towards the camera*

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I like Gonzo's Idea! Let's go for it man!

Gonzo: Okay, but first we need a pumpkin

Way ahead of ya.

*wheels in a giant pumpkin*

You would not believe some of the farms we have out here.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
AMEN SISTA!!!! No need to hate, we all need to resusitate the love, to say that we've had enough of the hate, ain't it great to see the fate of this place being saved by the masses, now let's raise our glasses to the peeps comin in heaps for the old and the new comin through the forum not just cause of the boredom but for the love of all that is the world of the Muppets and the Puppets that we all know about and sing about and shout to the mountain top about for we all share the simple goal of supportin and promotin and doin what we do. WHY? Cause we all know this ain't a place to discriminate or hate on people on what kind of Muppet they like. Whether you like Rowlf the Dog or whether you like Pepe, or heck, you could even like Elmo, the reason that we're all here, and that we're tryin to revive this place is the simple reason that we think that this place has gotten away from its roots. The roots that were set down years ago by somebody who had one simple goal. To set a place where ALL fans of the Muppets, no matter what kind of Muppets, or characters that are considered Muppets can post. No matter what color, creed, lifestyle, no matter what kind of music you like, no matter what kind of movies, or TV shows, or whatever divides us, the glue that held us together was simple. Love for the Muppets. We're here to band together, and through our love we've gotten to know one another, and gotten to share in our highs and lows, and we've gotta keep going. No matter who post or don't post anymore, no matter who comes in here, we're all one big Muppet Central Family. No matter whether the Forum changes, or whether there IS no more forum, we will still be there for one another cause this forum has given us a friendship bond that will not break. Can I get an AMENA?!!!
I actually lost my point about 6 sentences ago, but I hope this made SOME sense.
LOVE EVERYBODY!!!

Daniel
DANIEL! It is good to see you here! Glad to see you're joining the revolution haha ^_^

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I like Gonzo's Idea! Let's go for it man!

Gonzo: Okay, but first we need a pumpkin

Way ahead of ya.

*wheels in a giant pumpkin*

You would not believe some of the farms we have out here.
Well, okay then! But wait... how are we gonna get Thog inside it?

Gonzo: Beat's me, I just came up with the idea!

*Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker enter*

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: Leave it to me to do the math!... Hmmm.... hmm...

Gonzo: Hmmm what?!

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: I've come to a conclusion that---

Gonzo: It's impossible for us two Dave Goelz characters to communicate?!

*Dr. Bunsen Honeydew makes a facepalm*

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: No! I've come to a conclusion that it would be best if I shrunk Thog to get him in and then grow him back once he's inside!

Gonzo: Oh! Well, get your shrink on, muchacho!

*Dr. Bunsen Honeydew then shrinks the gargantuan Thog to a the size of one of the Palisades Muppet action figures that were in stores from 2001 to 2005*

Gonzo: Dang that description is detailed!

*the Palisades-size Thog is then grabbed by Honeydew and put into the pumpkin*

You think he's in?

Beaker: Mee mee mo meep!

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: Our problem is solved!

Thog: Not mine. You forgot to take out the pumpkin guts!

Oh, sorry!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Well, okay then! But wait... how are we gonna get Thog inside it?

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: Leave it to me to do the math!... Hmmm.... hmm...

Gonzo: Hmmm what?!

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: I've come to a conclusion that---

Gonzo: It's impossible for us two Dave Goelz characters to communicate?!

*Dr. Bunsen Honeydew makes a facepalm*
Haha! That was great!

We should take out the pumpkin innaards and make the piggest Pumpkin Pie that Muppet Central's ever seen.

Boober: Great Idea! I'll go preheat the oven and gather the neccesary ingredients.

Uh, any idea how to clean the pumpkin out first?

Boober: Uh, my guess would be either a giant shovel or get Bunsen to invent something to either evaporate the inside or teleport it somewhere else?