MC - The Revival

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh my friend, explosions are a way of life here :big_grin:

:crazy: Did someone say explosions!

*Crazy Harry blows something random up*

See

Boober: Will you stop encouraging him already?

TSSD

Reaction score
No, no I won't. Blow up.
:crazy: -Did somebody say "blow up"?
:zany: -Did someone order a random peng-
*random penguin blows up*

rowlfy662

Reaction score
oh this forum is the bomb oh no wheres that chicken i need protection

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Hits rowlfy with a rubber chicken) Ha here you go sir you asked for a chicken and i give you duck soup!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I hate double posting.... but here goes anyways.

All jokeing aside for a second, I just want to say that one reason I have been doing these revials and such, is because I still beleive in Muppet Central! Now don't get me wrong we have some fine other Muppet fan sites out there, but MC is still and is going to always be my home. I have seen people on here come and go, and that is fine. I just want the ones who are still here to be ready. Ready for when this site take a huge growth spurt, and fans flock to it like never before. If all of us can do that be united eough to do that then the new fans that come will stay, and there fandom will grow like they have never thought posable.
We need to wake up, and get ready because when this new movie is relessed we will have so many new fans come to our little forum that it will be hard to keep track of them all. So lets get excited MC is not dead and it is not going anywhere!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
totally agree thousands of new fans will be comming to our lovely site which will be great as new peeps to meet and we will help the fandom and they will enjoy there time on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, muppetational website

dwayne1115

Reaction score
totally agree thousands of new fans will be comming to our lovely site which will be great as new peeps to meet and we will help the fandom and they will enjoy there time on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, muppetational website
yep, and I'm starting to think we may need to start a welcome commitee, or something to help new members figuer out what sutes them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We sure could! some of us senior members and members could make a regual visit to that thread and welcome new memberes to this site.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That's a good idea. I tried to keep up with that thread once but fell out of habit with that. This would be a good chance to get back into it.