MC - The Revival

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Great idea! New members should be definetely be greeted! I remeber when I made my post on that thread!

*flashback begins*

Nope, too long!

*flashback ends*

Anyway, we should definetely bring the Revival over there! Some of them might* not even know how it was in the Delphi days. I do only because I read all these posts! Let's definetely make them feel at home!

*I say might because some people lurk the forums before becoming a member.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
they should be greeted with a muppety welcome when they arrive a pie in the face and a boomerang fish and they will stay and join the revival:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
they should be greeted with a muppety welcome when they arrive a pie in the face and a boomerang fish and they will stay and join the revival:smile:
I completly agree! There are pelnty of bomorang fish still left and we can always make more pies. Wow we sure have made a mess over here as of late. I aint cleanin it.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Boober: Say no more, I'll take care of it

Can we have cake and confettie too during the welcomings? And how should we do it? Shuld we do it everytime a new person posts in the "New Members introduce yourself here," thread or any time there's a new member? Personally I'd go with the first one just because sometimes keeping up with every new person is hard, unless maybe we did a one lump sum everyday, like "Welcome, fritz, frizt, fritz and fritz"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Boober: Say no more, I'll take care of it

Can we have cake and confettie too during the welcomings? And how should we do it? Shuld we do it everytime a new person posts in the "New Members introduce yourself here," thread or any time there's a new member? Personally I'd go with the first one just because sometimes keeping up with every new person is hard, unless maybe we did a one lump sum everyday, like "Welcome, fritz, frizt, fritz and fritz"
Well I think each week we should choise who would like to be the weekly greeter, kind of like a door greeter at Wal-Mart. The one doing the greeting will have a back up person in case there are some members he can't greet. Then we will swich out each week.

You can have cake and confettie, just no clowns! They freak me out.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
what no clowns wait no clowns hooray never liked clowns well apart from lew if you count him as a clown:smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Well I think each week we should choise who would like to be the weekly greeter, kind of like a door greeter at Wal-Mart. The one doing the greeting will have a back up person in case there are some members he can't greet. Then we will swich out each week.

You can have cake and confettie, just no clowns! They freak me out.
Coolio, sounds like a good idea, (both of them BTW) So then would we leave greeting preferences to whoever's week it is?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Coolio, sounds like a good idea, (both of them BTW) So then would we leave greeting preferences to whoever's week it is?
Well the person being the greeter that week can say whatever they want, as goes for the back up greeter. We need to start a list of who wants to be part of this so PM me if you want to be a part of the Greeting Commitee!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i think we should greet the new members in the style of pops :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Cool this will be fun :big_grin:

:coy:Yea, but I'm bored now. Can we do some more crazy stuff?