MC's acting funny

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The website was inaccessible again this afternoon, from about 11:45 am until around 12:30 pm.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I could get into it...it was a tad slow, but my whole internet is very slow today

Sarah

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I've been getting website errors on & off this morning too. Plus... its veeeeerrrrryyyyy slooooooooow. :concern:

Beakie

Reaction score
it hasn't been that slow for me, the pictures on the front page of the site aren't loading though... for the past week or so (but all other pictures on the site load)

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The website/forum access problems seem to be gone, but yeah a lot of the time the pictures don't load.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Buck Beaver, next time it happens please let me know exactly what URL you are using when the pictures don't load. This will help to take care of this issue.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Sorry Philip, I should have specified which page I was talking about. It's actually the frontpage at www.muppetcentral.com

This isn't consistant though - sometimes if I click reload the images load correctly. Other times it won't be corrected until a few hours later or whenever I log on next. Maybe it's caused by heavy traffic rather than an HTML error? :confused:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I've noticed that since yesterday I do not have access to ANY of the buttons on the menu bar when submitting a post/reply. The buttons are there, but nothing happens when I push them.

Just noticed today that buttons on my user control panel, specifically the ones to change my signature are not available. The color boxes show, but no color shown in them and I can't select anything to make changes...... I can still type though. :smirk:

-Michele

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver, I have the same problem....so it's not just you!

I have internet explorer.....what kind? I dunno...whatever came with XP

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
You are probably running Explorer 6.0 for XP. I don't think the problem is platform specific - I've encountered it using netscape too. I have a feeling me might just be logging in at times when the server is in high demand. Just a guess.