1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Meet the Muppet Central Staff

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by frogboy4, Mar 2, 2003.

1. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

Nice Save!;)

Deb
  2. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

I go away for a couple of days and look what happens. :rolleyes:
  3. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

Apparently some of us find our minds wandering off into unexplored territory, eh Kev? The rest of us think of only pure clean thoughts.:halo:

Deb
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think of soap sometimes (mainly while bathing). And that makes me think of my scrub brush, and my wash cloth, and my big fluffy towel to dry myself when I'm done.

But there's one special thing that makes tubby time my very favorite time of day. It's a very special frind of mine, my very special favorite pal...

RUBBER DUCKIE...
  5. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

:p CUTE!

Sorry, didn't mean to be obnoxious. Sometimes I just get on a roll (not a dinner one:o ) and can't help myself. :rolleyes:

Deb;)
  6. Fozzie Bear

It has just occurred to me how very very far off topic we just got.

Certainly, getting off topic seems to be the one thing us MC'ers are good at, huh?
    :D
  7. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

VERY! :D

So, back on track.............So, DW McKim, what DOES that stand for? I was beginning to think that I was stranded out here in the desert all alone with no other muppet fans for miles. Nice to know the world is not so big.:smirk:

Deb
  8. Fozzie Bear

DW = DarkWing!!

HE is the terror that flaps in the night
    He is the lint in the belly button of crime he is...

DarkWing McKim--

:crazy:
  9. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: