Merchandise You'd like to see

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I would love a McDonalds Happy Meal promotion celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Muppet Show too, with 25 toys in the meal:
Or perhaps another fast food chain that's less...of a burden to go to. I'd hate to have to get stuck with 25 of their burgers and fries.
:stick_out_tongue:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels

Or perhaps another fast food chain that's less...of a burden to go to. I'd hate to have to get stuck with 25 of their burgers and fries.
:stick_out_tongue:
LOL, We usually take the toy out of the bag, and give the burger, drink and fries to one of those guys with a "will work for food" sign.

Denny's has a tie in with them, so that is the strongest contender.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, you can buy the toy seperately! That's how I got most of the Simpson Burger king toys.

But I would love to see Pepe stuff as well.

Rest assured, when I get out of art school, and I find some way to found a comic book company, I will see about a Pigs in Space the comic book! I might even pen the first issue. But don't get too excited, it won't be for may years, if any!

Drtooth

Reaction score
What? Comic book wise? Or just several little toys of the characters? If so, I just gotta work on drawning Janice. I've almost got her drawing down! I Just wish Dr. Teeth were easier to draw!

BAZ

Reaction score
What merchandise would I like to see?

Well actually it already exits. They got some great t-shirts out there. Just not in my size! How about some 3X shirts?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
What? Comic book wise? Or just several little toys of the characters? If so, I just gotta work on drawning Janice. I've almost got her drawing down! I Just wish Dr. Teeth were easier to draw!
Everything, man...comic books, toys, t-shirts, posters, lunchboxes, (and apparently now underwear, lol). Just everything...

yunluck

Reaction score
I read the person who wish the furniture and think it is fun if they make a full size happiness hotel, for the muppet fan to go on vacation!

Also sometimes the Japan Disneyland and Disney store in Hong Kong has the different merchandise than the US store.
Maybe they have the Muppet Merchandise or the charactur dressed in the chinese clothes.
I will look for this, as I plan a trip to HK later this month.

dan

Reaction score
I would love a cd of all Electric Mayhem music

And Muppet Christmas ornaments that were done well.
Maybe get Grolier to do them.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muppet Movies Soundtracks on CD (re-release)

Muppet specials on DVD (along with the rest of the Muppet Shows)

Scooter, Pepe, Janice Rowlf, Sam, Teeth, Floyd, Sweetums, Zoot and Clifford Igel plushes.

Muppet stationery

More ceramic Muppet Mugs

A full color Muppet book including full-page photos (The Works kind of annoyed me in the layout - all the best pics were tiny or obscured by stuff)

Muppet Posters!

Fast food toys would be cool, but I really hate having to go into those places because I feel they peddle poison to the masses just like the tobacco industry, but that's off topic. I would certainly go in to a BK for some toys.)

A real all new Muppet Calendar

Muppet School supplies