Middle Names

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erin Elizabeth. :smile: You know, I have no idea where the "Elizabeth" came from... :confused:
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that's ok..my first name came from the fact it was the only name my parents could agree on.....

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
that's ok..my first name came from the fact it was the only name my parents could agree on.....

Really? In my family its what name has NOT already been taken (32 Grandchildren, 6 great grandchildren, 5 adults) on my Daddys side, 18 on my Mommys side) and guess what, not a single name repeat yet!! :smile: but LOTS of middle name repeats, seems the common middle name on both sides for girls seems to be Rose, Marie, or Sue :eek:

Whatever

Reaction score
There are a LOT of Elizabeths on my fathers side (Mary Elizabeth, my grandma, Annie Elizabeth my great-grandma, Elizabeth called Lib my great-aunt, etc), but my mother didn't know that. She just liked the name and added on Anne because it went along with it. Afterwards everyone claimed that I was named after them. She said that if she had known it was a family name, she would have named me something else. So my sister got stuck with the unusual appellation of Deborah Lynn! NO ONE is named that, I assure you! There used to be a lot of girls named Debra, but they aren't common now and even then they spell it differently.

tiggie0686

Reaction score
My middle name is.... :embarrassed: Aileen :embarrassed: I completely and totally hate it! People have asked me why my middle name is Alien before! I mean, couldn't my parents have at least spelled it the way other people do, E-I-L-E-E-N!? In case you haven't realized, my middle name and I have issues.

NikZane

Reaction score
Nikolas Damien Steven Zane. I've no idea why I have two middle names, indecisive parents I guess. :confused:

(love that avatar tiggie!)