Middle Names

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ok, STEVEN!!!! HA!!! (its really not that bad.... oh that was no fun...) my grandmas middle name is Olga :crazy:

jediX

Reaction score
Hahaha, I get the last laugh, Katie. My middle name isn't Steven -- I tricked you! :big_grin: :excited:

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Going off on a tangent, I have a friend named Steven King. I don't quite know how that's related to anything, but I always thought it was funny that I can be like, "I know Steven King!" Even if his name is spelled differently than the author's. Ok, shutting up. :wink:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
jediX said:
Hahaha, I get the last laugh, Katie. My middle name isn't Steven -- I tricked you! :big_grin: :excited:
:embarrassed: oh.... fine then, I give up...

I Knew a Tim Taylor, he got mad when you called him "tool man Taylor"

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
I Knew a Tim Taylor, he got mad when you called him "tool man Taylor"
I live like two blocks away from Tim Allen's (the guy who played Tim Taylor on Home Improvement) house. That's my big claim to fame. And the city that Home Improvement is supposed to take place in is the city I live in, cause that's where Time Allen is from. In the show, they make tons of references to my general area. It makes me feel special, although I'm sure none of you care. Haha! :cool:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
kinda ironic that I said that then... I think thats really cool. See now if I lived that close, and had a sleep over... who knows what we would come up with.... (evil laugh)

jediX

Reaction score
If we had kept the house we had bought when I was in 4th grade, I would have lived down the street from John Elway.