Middle Names

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
LOL! :crazy: Sheesh, I don't know, I would've loved to talk to Mr. Rogers, but I don't know about talking to him in his birthday suit... Your friend's father must've felt a little weird! Maybe a little too neighborly... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
Yeah, a little weird, but mostly he was just impressed at what a sweet guy Mr. Rogers was.

:smile:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
My middle name is Ruth. So me full name is Deborah Ruth. It sounds like a 70 year old woman's name, but I like it. :3

^_^ Debo

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Oh, wow, that's really cool! I love "Home Improvement." You must get a kick out of watching the show and seeing all those hometown references. So do you know him, living just two blocks away?
Erin
Nah, his house is there but I'm doubting he lives there permanently. I always just thought that it was there for when he comes home to visit...but still, whenever I drive around that area, I keep my eyes open :eek: for him.

tiggie0686

Reaction score
NikZane said:
Oh come on Jedz, we all know you're middle name is "Wan", mr. Kenobi. :wink: :wink:

Ok, I'll let y'all all in on a lil' secret. Once upon a time, many moons ago, my name *used* to be Steven King! Seriously, that is what's on my birth cert. A long time ago I had my name changed; for many reasons, one being because I was sick of the "Oh you're that author blah blah" comments I used to *always* get (and have gotten my entire life). Nikolas was originaly my middle name, and Zane is a long forgotten family name.

So, the point of the story is; I can *empathize* with your friend, Steven King (mine was also with a "v", as opposed to "ph"), but it's nevertheless kinda funny hearing someone comment about that name (being that I'm so familar with it), from a "third party"-eye's view! heh. (did that make sense?? lol)

Well, it's funny and strange, but now you all know more about me than many of real-life friends. All ya need now is my drivers license number and social security number and I'm totally screwed :wink:
:eek: Now I know TWO Steven Kings! This must be my lucky day!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
NikZane said:
Oh come on Jedz, we all know you're middle name is "Wan", mr. Kenobi. :wink: :wink:
QUOTE]

LOL!! LOL!! Oh that so so funny! he only wishes his middle name was that! It would fit him so well though, maybe you should cange it to that Matt! :crazy:

jediX

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
Everyone I've ever met named Matt is super hot. :big_grin:
Um......ok?

"Matt-Wan" just sounds.......weird.....

tiggie0686

Reaction score
jediX said:
Um......ok?

"Matt-Wan" just sounds.......weird.....
Is your name matt? Considering your reaction...I'm guessing yes.