Miles' First Word....Maybe

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
my cousin who is 16 months old says cookie, elmo, count, bert, and even j j, the airplane guy, when he see's them either on tv or on the computer when i find pictures and stuff for him...

it's kind of cute, cause everytime he comes to my house and if he see's me at the computer, he comes to me and i have to sit him on my lap and show him pictures of either sesame street or chuckecheese...he can sit on my lap for hours, look at those pictures, and not get bored..

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie

it's kind of cute, cause everytime he comes to my house and if he see's me at the computer, he comes to me and i have to sit him on my lap and show him pictures of either sesame street or chuckecheese...he can sit on my lap for hours, look at those pictures, and not get bored..

ryan
Sounds like me at that age. Only difference is only type of computers around were those ugly green screened ones.^_^

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ughhh...i remembered those...small screens, low memory, slow modem....ahhhh....glad there was a computer revolution in the past 12 years or so...

ryan