Mini Muppets Wave 3 Release Date

Gonzo

Reaction score
beaker said:
wow, that is pretty retarded. Bravo Palisades on such a lame move...
I hope they change their minds, as what is the point of that?
If retailers won't pick them up and they still want to try to get them to consumers...that's gonna be the easiest way to do it.

Such hostility.

:sympathy:

beaker

Reaction score
To JediX,what I meant was retarded was having to wait each month to get just one, I find that very retarded...as that is gonna cost the buyer an extra $5, plus the wait Arent they already done from the factory? sheesh. I do agree with selling em online tho...lets face it, Muppet fans and collectors are UNDERGROUND. As much as everyone knows who kermit, big bird, and 'those two old guys in the balcony ' are, actual fans like us are very very few and far between...hence why Muppet stuff goes on clearnece very quickly.

But I still dont see the need to space out the mini muppet releases, unless its to get that extra shipping cost from people.

Gonzo

Reaction score
beaker said:
But I still dont see the need to space out the mini muppet releases, unless its to get that extra shipping cost from people.
Mmmm. Okay. I see what you're saying.

I don't understand that myself...unless they're only producing them in the quantities that are established by the sales of previous waves...

I think I stopped making sense several words ago.

I don't think it's to get that extra shipping cost. That doesn't put any money in Palisades pockets.

:zany: :eek: :halo:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I will bet anything that the shipping will be 2 dollars. They are small and the shipping for small stuff in the club is now 2 bucks. Ya never know. And I think it's good that they are being released once per month. It's a new product every month so there are no more between wave slumps. The wait between minis should drive up sales a bit, I think. Some people can't get 36 dollars worth of minis at once. OThers can. So some minis might sell out before others get a chance to buy them if all of them were sold at once. This way you can spread out your money and budget better. I think it's a good move.

To jediX, retarded should not be in the swear filter. Grow up. So he wasn't being P.C. What the **** do you care? I think putting the wrd in the swear filter would be....retarded.

beaker

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I will bet anything that the shipping will be 2 dollars. They are small and the shipping for small stuff in the club is now 2 bucks. Ya never know. And I think it's good that they are being released once per month. It's a new product every month so there are no more between wave slumps. The wait between minis should drive up sales a bit, I think. Some people can't get 36 dollars worth of minis at once. OThers can. So some minis might sell out before others get a chance to buy them if all of them were sold at once. This way you can spread out your money and budget better. I think it's a good move.

To jediX, retarded should not be in the swear filter. Grow up. So he wasn't being P.C. What the **** do you care? I think putting the wrd in the swear filter would be....retarded.
I know, retarded is one of my 80s
's verbal faux paus. I sitll use rad tho:smile: At any rate, it sucks Im goign to have to wait who knows how long to collect all of wave 3, since Im more a collector of these than the big figures(they are too big, not enuff room for me:smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
it will take you 6 months to get all 6, One per month, 6 figures, 6 month. And why is **** in the filter? What is wrong with this place?

jediX

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
What is wrong with this place?
You. Enough of all this arguing and flaming that's going on around here. Seriously.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd tell you to go to **** but I can't as you can see.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Muppet Central strives to keep forum content appropriate for users of different ages and sensibilities. Please respect the guidelines where language is concerned. There are other forums available without these restrictions, but as has been said umpteen times, Muppet Central is a family-friendly forum.

Please avoid personal attacks on other members. Everyone has a right to express their opinion in a respectful manner. If you feel another member is posting inappropriate remarks you may report them to a moderator but please do not get sucked into a flame war.

Thank you