Mini Muppets Wave 3 Release Date

Luke

Reaction score
They are still on the water! Should see a release soon. Muppet product release dates are being spaced out a bit at Palisades now due to S10 not making it into 2004. I can see us getting S9 in about November, and the 2 new Collectors Club figures won't be hitting until the fall now either. Super Beaker went on sale at the collectors club and palisades direct today - $15 with free shipping.

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
They are still on the water! Should see a release soon. Muppet product release dates are being spaced out a bit at Palisades now due to S10 not making it into 2004. I can see us getting S9 in about November, and the 2 new Collectors Club figures won't be hitting until the fall now either. Super Beaker went on sale at the collectors club and palisades direct today - $15 with free shipping.
that would explain it, as theres still no word on these. From the last word on it on the site, it made it sound like they might consider 2 a month instead of the 1 a month idea.

WiGgY

Reaction score
2 per month would be much better than 1. It can save on shipping and shorten the time it takes to collect them all.

I can not wait until the series 4 minis come out. Rowlf is great!