Mini Muppets Wave 4 pics!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yay, someone agrees with me. :-D

I wonder why they went with that pose. A drum set is too complex maybe? Since these will be purchased individually I suppose it's not too bad, but they really are meant to be in a set and it's too bad Animal doesn't fit in as well as he could have. He's very cartoony as well.

I didn't notice this before, but look at Rowlf's neck! It has folds JUST LIKE THE PUPPET! I love that attention to detail! It would be a real shame if these never got produced. Kermit, Beaker, Janice, the Chef, Rowlf, and the rest are really the best minis seen to date. Series 1 and 2 were kind of bland and "okay" for PVCs, but these are a lot better. Definatly better than Mana Mana waving at you or Statler and Waldorf in the exact same ghostly pose.

beaker

Reaction score
That Rowlf is just out of hand...why oh why cant these be articulated?
For me the detail on these really do something for me that a lot of the 6" versions fail to capture. I mean that Rowlf, wow.

I really do hope these get made...heck I'd probably have to find a way to shell out for the prototypes if they dont get released. So what if wave 3 doesnt do as well...theres gotta be a way they can sell em to us diehard fans.