Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

Misskermie

Reaction score
I vote me and Fozzie.

:embarrassed:: You always do.

... I REGRET NOTHING!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, SO! I had made plans with Figgie to update this, and I had originally asked her to go first.
*shakes fist*
But that whippersnappin' Figgie up and dun fergot to post!
I think. :stick_out_tongue:

So anyway, I shall do it.

CHAPTER OF AN UN-NAMED NUMBER!

Long after Valentines Day, our three girls, were discussing the prediciment of their mother figure.
"Man... Piggy and Kermit sure are fighting a lot lately..." Lonnie said, placing her hand on her mouth, expressing her worries through facial expressions.
Jaz and Figgie both nodded in agreement.
"Speaking of which..." Figgie pressed her head against the wall hoping to hear something pleasant. She didn't.
"Uh oh..." Figgie said, still ear-pressed to the wall.
"What? What is it?" Jaz asked.
"I didn't even know that Kermit USED those words... Oh man... Bad news girls! Piggy and Kermit threatened to break up with eachother!"
Lonnie gasped, and Jaz straight-up fainted... And immediately sprang back up to panic. "Well, at least we can use those team Piggy shirts I made!"
"No!" Lonnie and Figgie shouted. "We have to do something!"
Jaz smiled, and nodded realizing they were right.
"Fine. But while we fix things, can we at least wear our team Kermiggy shirts?"
Figgie smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yes. Let's get them out of the closet."
And so, the three simply slipped their shirts over the ones they were currently wearing. Jaz looked at Lonnie, and Lonnie looked at Figgie. Figgie nodded as a symbol of leadership, and it was a pretty good, "Let's go!".
As the girls began to leave, someone shouted after Jaz.
When she turned around, she saw Fozzie, holding a rose.
"Uh... H-Hey Jaz... I was wondering if you uh... wanted to have dinner...?"
Jaz blushed, and looked behind her, where her "sisters" were telling her to come on.
"Uh... Sorry Foz... I... I can't. I'm really busy. Some other time." Jaz kissed him on the cheek, and accepted the rose, and went back to join her friends.
"You guys owe me... Big time."

This is kind of a plot... I guess. Introductory paragraph...
FIGGIE'S BEtTER THAN MOI!