Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Heyyyyy! I'm Miss Kermie, AKA, Jaz! I'm the one who has brought you "The Daydream believer, and the Prom Queen", and "A relatioship built off of death!" (Yes...."What's that?" look it up -__-)

Me, BouncingBabyFig(Figgie), and We got us(Wiggie) are going to write a story about three couples!

Figgie, Wiggie? Why don't you guys introduce yourselves?

Soooo, now I wait.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Figgie is currently tiping chapter one, and we'll catch up with wiggie laterr.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Chapter one: Preperation

A dark sky glittered with the many lights of stars, its beauty hung eligantly over a warmly lit theater. While its walls were cracked and the doors loose, it kept a familiar and homely feel to all that saw it. It was especially warm on the inside of the rickety old theater as many of the residents bustled and jostled down its hallways and rooms. Valentine's Day was only a few short weeks away and the muppets were hoping for a nice dinner and dance. They had all worked together to raise banners and streamers along with the countless baloons and lanterns. A yellow muppet seemed to be especially chirpy and happy, his red mess of hair flopping around as he ran to and from each muppet. Scooter Grosse helped those in need of assistance and encouraged those who struggled, he appeared to brighten everyone's spirits with his own. What could possibly be the source of his cheerfulness? The answer stood by his side, as always. Lonnie Stewert loved Scooter much, she also was excited to spend her first Valentine's Day with him. They were not the only one's, however. Kermit had not once raised his voice at the mayhem that surrounded him, infact, he had hugged anyone who came into his sight. This was, on occasion, very hard, especially when it happened to Animal. The furry red beast had struggled against his boss' hold, not succeding until Kermit had movied on to Fozzie.
"Frog is happy?" He asked a shocked Floyd. Floyd shook his head disbelievingly.
"I guess animal. Green Stuff sure is on one today." he said.
Kermit himself sat at his desk, a bright smile shone on his froggy lips.
"Vous looks happy." A silky voice whispered into his neck, its softness matching that of its gloved hands.
"And you are the reason." He murmered appreciatively, squeazing Miss piggy's hand. He turned to smile at her, his white eyes glistening with the warmth and love he had regretably denied her for so many years. His gaze than travelled down from her eyes to her luscious lips, perfectly made for his own. Finishing his thought, Kermit reached up and guided Piggy to his lap, kissing her gently and lovingly.
"We should do this more often, especially if work continues to be this intresting." Piggy growled warmly into his ear.
"Not if the rest of us have to watch, a voice calmly replied behind them. Both Kermit and Piggy snapped apart looking sorry for being caught, but needless to say neither was ashamed for what they had done. Jaz stood in the door way, a smug smile on her face.
"Oh! Don't think moi doesn't see you looking at Fozzie! Vous shouldn't deny that you have the same feelings for Fozzie that I have for Kermie." Piggy teased, her eyes alight with motherly laughter. At Piggy's statement, Jaz's face grew hot with embarrassment.
"Hey Kermit? Where do I put these lanterns?" Fozzie called, walking into the office. Jaz seemed to grow even more red, stuttering an excuse she ran away to hide. Fozzie looked confused, his gaze following Jaz's retreating footfalls.
"Um, I missed something didn't I?"

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Okay, as Ms. Kermie told you, wiggie, miss kermie, and I are writing a story together. I have never done this before, so it will be interesting to what will come to this thread. Our story will intertwine and cross and sometimes knot. But it will build and and clime 'till it reaches its top. So please follow along, give reviews and suggestions. For we will write with an out right obsesion!:big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Now I'll post, and we'll wait for Wiggie!

Chapter Two:

The next day, the Muppets began their usual morning routine. Everyone was sitting together as a family, as they did every morning. It was really awkward for Jaz because she was right across from Fozzie. She was easily defeated by Fozzie's charm and dashing good looks. Miss Piggy had noticed Jaz becoming flushed with red everytime she looked at Fozzie as she came downstairs for breakfast. "Bonjour everyone! Did all of vous sleep well?" She said charmingly. There was many answers, all difficult to understand. Piggy walked up to Kermit and planted a kiss atop of his head. "Good morning Piggy. You look beautiful...again." Kermit smiled. As much as Piggy wanted to stay near him and flirt, she had some things to figure out. "Sooo. Who wants to talk about Valentines day?" Miss Piggy asked.
"Oh, look at the time, gotta go now!" Jaz said as she immediately disposed of her cereal.
"Why?" Piggy asked.
"Er...Um...D-Doc-Dentist! I have a dentist appointment"
"Oh? Your teeth have problems? I don't see any."
Jaz ran outside to the shed. Everyone was struck with curiousity when they heard a revving chainsaw.
"Owwwwwch! Holy Crap!!!"
Everyone heard this from outside. Then, Jaz walked in, with a bleeding mouth.
"I'm going to the dentist now..." Jaz said with terrible pain.
Piggy blinked. Then blinked again. She, Is what Moi likes to call insane. Piggy thought.

After breakfast, Fozzie was sitting on the couch with his head down. Kermit happened to pass him by, and sat on the couch next to him. "Fozzie, What's wrong?" Kermit asked.
"Can You Keep A secret?"
"Of course I can, we're best friends!"
"You can't even tell Miss Piggy though."
Kermit knew this had to be serious. He couldn't even tell Piggy. "Ok Fozzie."
Fozzie whispered something in Kermit's...Um...Whatever he hears with.
"No way! That's great!" Kermit shouted. "Shhhhh! Don't tell anybody!" Fozzie yelled. Kermit nodded.
Little did they know, a blue wierdo heard every word...Even the secret...

We Got Us

Reaction score
Wowzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-That's all I am able to say right now, because...well...for many reasons. I kinda thought we were doing this in a conversational mode instead of...well ..>turning red< now I'mma have to post it on a real line?! For other people to read?! Wowzers. Plus, don't spring this stuff on me you guys!
....that is, I was going to say that, and then I read your two chapters and they melted me into a pile of ushy-valentines day gush. So, I'll see what I can do tonight, but don't expect me to write as fast as that! Yeesh! ....But I totally love you guys anyway. :wink::big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Wowzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-That's all I am able to say right now, because...well...for many reasons. I kinda thought we were doing this in a conversational mode instead of...well ..>turning red< now I'mma have to post it on a real line?! For other people to read?! Wowzers. Plus, don't spring this stuff on me you guys!
....that is, I was going to say that, and then I read your two chapters and they melted me into a pile of ushy-valentines day gush. So, I'll see what I can do tonight, but don't expect me to write as fast as that! Yeesh! ....But I totally love you guys anyway. :wink::big_grin:
Sorry Wiggie! I thought You knew this was going public! *Hugs*

We Got Us

Reaction score
All right, here it is, whipped up on the spur of the moment. Hope I did OK with your character Jaz, I really like her! And Figgie, are you not going to guest star yourself? Whatever you pick is OK, but if you decide to, jump on in! The water is fine...:wink:

Chapter Three:
The day was nice, with a little winter nip left in the air, as three friends strolled through the park.
The young brown-haired whatnot shoved at her friend Jaz, who was chortling in the way girls will do on a nice day.
"Not funny." Lonnie insisted, although she was smiling too.
"Oh it so is. Although he reminds me a little more of 'Sherman' from Rocky and Bullwinkle." Jaz came-back.
This brought a fresh round of laughter from the taller red-headed teen next to them, dressed in bright running attire.
"Skeeter!" Lonnie took it in turn to push her. "Defend your brother!"
"I would, but I'm laughing too hard! 'Gee, Mr. Peabody." Her high-pitched impression dissolved into snickers from all sides.
Lonnie shrugged, obviously defeated in the battle of preserving her boyfriend's honor. "Well, I always thought Sherman was pretty cute anyway."
The group stopped at a vender's table, where fresh valentines day flowers were being sold. Jaz played with the petals of a bunch of huge red and black roses.
"Think about how romantic it would be to get some of these..."
Lonnie smiled as she smelled the bunch of daisies. "I can't wait for Valentine's day now. It'll be the first year I've had something special to do....and someone special to do it with."
"Bleh. Don't talk that way about my brother around me, please." Skeeter laughed.
"Then you have to promise not to talk about Clifford the way you do. Deal?" Lonnie snarked back.
They both noticed at the same moment the far-off look on Jaz's face.
Skeeter tapped her shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong J?"
"I dunno. I guess it's not quite as exciting when your going alone." She handed the bouque back to the vender, a little mournfully.
"Oh Jaz, don't you dare, we all know that any day now Fozzie..." At the bear's name Jaz's gloved hand clapped across her mouth.
"Ssshh!"
"Oh c'mon J, we're not in the third grade anymore!" Skeeter said plaintively.
"I know, it's just..." She stared down at her feet.
"Gosh Jaz, Fozzie's not that bad..." Lonnie began.
"Bad?! No way! He's awesome! He's sweet and kind and funny and caring and...it's just that, if it's ever gonna work out between us, it has to be him. You know what I mean? I can't be the one to make him like me. So until he decides he likes me enough to show me...I can't let him know that I really....you know."
Skeeter and Lonnie shared a glance.
"That you really what?"
Jaz gulped and looked around as if the comedian had planted cameras under every rock. She grinned sheepishly. "Anyone want to go dress shopping?!"
"That's what we were already doing."
"Um...I meant...why don't we invite Miss Piggy?"
"Why not?! Although you have to help carry her shopping bags."
"I can't afford the places she wants to shop!"
"We should get my brother to spot us some cash..."
"And leave him short?"
"...oh yeah, to buy you a gift, no way!"
"I wasn't even thinking about that!"
"....right."
Glad the subject had been changed, Jaz walked behind her friends, casting a doleful gaze back at the bouquet of roses.

Misskermie

Reaction score
You and Figgie make me look like a bad writer! lol! And You did awesome with my character! Except she doesn't wear gloves. There's a pic of her on my Birthday fic if you need to look at her. She also goofs off alot. Not saying you lack that, I'm just saying for reference. Anyway, nice job!

Also, after today, I'm going to my mother's house for two weeks, and she does not have the interconnected net. So i will need Figgie and Wiggie to take over whilst I am gone. That's why I'm staying up so late lol.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Your not a bad writer at all! We all have different styles though, as this experiment is bound to reveal. I hope you have fun at your Mom's, we'll miss you! And I guess it's Figgie's turn until you get back! :wink: