Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'll try to post before I leave!:wink:

Chapter Four:

Lonnie, Skeeter, and Jaz finally arrived at theatre with many shopping bags, and Jaz was holding many dresses with plastic covers over them.
"Wow Jaz, I had no idea you were so into clothes!" Kermit said in shock. Jaz handed Kermit the dresses. "This, is your lover Pig's drycleaning!" Jaz said with slight agrivation. Kermit scrunched up his face, and went to deliver Piggy's clothes. Scooter entered and gave Lonnie a kiss. Then, oddly enough, Clifford came in, and did the same to Skeeter. Fozzie then came in.
He walked past them all.
Except the only one he says Hi to,
Is Jaz.
In shock, Jaz just waved, not focusing on anything else in the room. "J? J? You alright?" Asked Lonnie. "Huh, What? Oh Yeah! I-I'm just fine." Jaz said with a smile.

A little later, there was more decorating going on. Skeeter and Clifford were hanging red and pink streamers, Lonnie and Scooter were picking out music for the dance, and Jaz was alone in the kitchen, making Valentine deserts, while the Swedish Chef was out sick. Jaz didn't cook much, although she was very good at it. Jaz looked around in the kitchen. Every single item of food spoke to her. What store do these people shop at? Jaz thought. She took it upon herself to head to the store she shops at.

After getting all the materials she needed to make cookies, Jaz made the batter, and started to create cookie shapes. Then she put them in the oven. Jaz immediately pulled out her DSi and started playing Mario Kart. Then the oven beeped. She took out every cookie but one, because she Gonzo liked his burnt. Then, Jaz started to ice everyone's face on the cookies. She started to ice everyone face. Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie. She stared at Fozzie's cookie. It was cute, just like him. "Jaz?" A voice had said. "Fozzie the cookie, did you just talk to me?" Jaz asked in a freaked out tone. "No, Fozzie the Bear just talked to you." Fozzie explained as he tapped Jaz's shoulder. Jaz turned around swiftly, in shock. "Oh! Um...Sorry! It's just, I was icing your cookie, and...Anyway! Did you need something dear?" Jaz asked. Fozzie blushed just a little, but Jaz didn't notice. "I-I only came to see if you needed help." Jaz was red as a tomato at that moment. "Um, I really don't need help, but you can help me ice these cookies if you want to..."
"Ok."
Jaz and Fozzie began to ice the cookies until Miss Piggy came in. "Piggy...What are you doin' here?" Jaz chuckled nervously.
"Well I heard the chef wasn't here today, so I decided to grab a little snack."
"A little snack, or the whole refridgerator?"
Fozzie and Jaz both chuckled.
"Fozzie, I think there's something Jaz wants to tell you something about Valentines Day." Piggy said, knowing she'd won.
Foziie turned to Jaz, and Jaz twidled with her thumbs. "Uh...Valentines Day exsist because February is national heart month!" Jaz yelled, as she ran out the kitchen. Fozzie was puzzled, but Piggy was just angry.
If it's a battle she wants, a battle she shall get...

I know sucks! I was rushed! :mad:

Ok, now it's Figgie's turn.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Awww!! It does not, you and Foz are very adorable! And I love match-maker miss Piggy. Now, a muffin for both you and the poor sick Swedish Chief. I'll hold one here for our darling Fig until she serves her chappie up. And on to pick out more music, anyone into Adele? :big_grin:

We Got Us

Reaction score
P.S. Figgie, re-reading your story without the added pressure of knowing I have to write something soon, I realized just how lovely your opening description is. Warm and homey and...aww! I loved it! We wait patiently for more...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I appear to have gained a cold, so if anything is misspelled or I made things a little weird. I am sick and hallucinating so yeah. What a weird way to write an intro.
:stick_out_tongue:
Chapter 5: Roses are Red, Violets are blue; So am I because of You.

Jaz slammed her door shut in frustration, it's sound echoing through out the boarding house. Crossing over to her calender, she marked off another day and sighed. Only on week left until the much anticipated Valentine's Day and she didn't even have a date! Walking over to her bed, Jaz rested her chin on her hands. As if someone would ask me, she thought glumly. Laying down she heard a rustle and crunch. Sitting straight up Jaz found a slightly smashed Rose and note. Picking both up gently she read the letter.
Dear Jaz,
I really like you. You are sweet, funny, crazy, and an amazing person! i have admired you for so long and was wondering if you would be my valentine. Please write your answer down and place it outside your door tonight. If you say yes, then I will meet you at the Valentine's Dance on Feb. 14th.
From your admirer.

Jaz read the letter over and over again, just to be sure it was real. She even pinched herself to see if she was awake. Part of her wished that it wasn't from the same person she had been avoiding all day, yet her heart wished that it were. Letting out a long breath, she wrote her answer down and sealed it in an envelope. Pressing it to her lips, she whispered, "Please." and set it down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs, Lonnie cooked dinner as the chef was away and it was her turn tonight. Truth be told, some of the muppets if not all of them, were happy for a break from the chef's concoctions of food. Placing noodles into a bubbling pot and stirred the red sauce next to it in a pan, all the while her nose remained in a book. Caught in a particular good action packed part of her novel, she did not notice her bespectacled boyfriend behind her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Scooter kissed her cheek playfully.
"Something or someone," He said into Lonnie's ear, "smells particularly appetizing." Lonnie smiled cheekily before swatting him with her spoon.
"And apparently has an extra kick." She replied saucily. Scooter raised his hands in mock defeat before leaning in for a quick peck on the neck.
"I'm cooking!" Lonnie complained, though not at all unhappy.
"Hmm-hmm!" Scooter agreed wholeheartedly, his face resting closely to her own. Feeling her face turn red, not from the heat of the food mind you, and turned her attention back to the bubbling goo called "dinner". Immediately turning the heat down, she ordered the go-fer out of the kitchen.
"Before I go, may I give you something?" Scooter asked honestly, his cheekiness replaced by child-like innocence. Lonnie nodded mutely, her face a mask of uncertainty. Scooter pulled out a little jewelery box and a Rose. Lonnie thought her heart would explode as her breath caught in her throat.
"Would you... be my Valentine?" he asked, not realizing that Lonnie had been expecting something else. She tried not to look crestfallen and replaced her disappointment with a smile.
"I'd love to!" She said cheerfully, kissing him on the cheek. Scooter smiled, slightly confused at her reaction. Opening up the box he pulled out a silver and pearl locket. The locket itself was a silver heart with engraved patterns and letters, its chain had pearls connecting to the locket. Lonnie smiled genuinely at her boyfriend.
"You didn't have to do this." She whispered, tears forming in her eyes. Scooter pulled her close and hugged her.
"Of course I did, you are special to me and someone special like you deserves something equally unique. But between you and me, you are much prettier." he said grinning lopsidedly. Lonnie forced herself to look him in the eye and smile.
"It really is beautiful, thank you." She breathed slowly. "But now you have to leave me alone and let me cook, or no dinner for you." She threatened. Scooter quickly moved towards the door, but before leaving he looked back and said, "I love you." Lonnie smiled a little more.
"I love you too." Scooter left and Lonnie continued to cook. Her eyes started to fill with bitter tears. You fool! She told herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice played with the keys on the piano, their sweet melody bounding across the walls with freedom. Henry walked into the family room, unbeknownst to the pianist. Watching his girlfriend play the piano with ease brought happiness to his heart. Even if they had been going out for only a little while, Henry still blushed when Alice was close to him or looked his way. Pulling out Pink and white Pansies behind his back, Henry walked over to where Alice was playing and kissed her cheek. Jumping in surprise, Alice turned to face her love and smack him lightly on the arm.
"You scared me!" She exclaimed breathlessly, blushing prettily.
"Surprise?" Henry offered cheekily, bringing the bouquet into view. "Be my Valentine?" Alice flushed at his words and nodded mutely, her eyes shining with the delight of a child on Christmas. Her smiled matched that of Henry's as both shared a sweet blissful kiss.

We Got Us

Reaction score
AWWW!! YUMMY GOOEY VALENTINEY HAPPINESS!!!! ....Erg, I have that cold too, but now I am hopping up and down, and I must stop soon, because I have to write something, but omygosh, that was just....AHH MUST HOP MORE!!!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
AWWW!! YUMMY GOOEY VALENTINEY HAPPINESS!!!! ....Erg, I have that cold too, but now I am hopping up and down, and I must stop soon, because I have to write something, but omygosh, that was just....AHH MUST HOP MORE!!!
Wiggie, I love you! You make me laugh!! Whose turn is it to write next?:big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I have no time to post because I am at school. But I like it so far yayz. If I get caught, I am screwed so...Byez!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Heyyyyy MC! It's Valentine's day! Quick yay/boo story! My ride that was supposed to pick me up from school had car breakdown...bad...yay news is, I get to post at my mommom's job! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Now, I am about to post the wierdness because I'm not really sure how to pick up at this point...I'll try. Enjoy MC familia!

Chapter 6

Jaz watched as all of her Muppety friends gave many hugs and kisses to their Valentines. Jaz just sat in the corner all by herself. Jaz watched as her bear ran back and forth putting the finishing touches on the decorations. It was as if He was ingnoring her. Jaz sighed. Love always gets you down, I suppose... Jaz thought. All of a sudden, Kermit ran to his desk and started to freak out for a soon to be known reason. "There's nothing there! What am I going to do?!" Kermit yelled. Jaz had never been the center of attention onstage, if she was onstage. She decided to use this opprotunity. "Um... I-I'll go onstage Kermit." Jaz stuttered. Jaz walked up to Kermit's time schedule, and signed her name in the empty space. As Jaz walked onstage, Kermit read what Jaz was performing. Jaz can sing? He wondered. Jaz took the mic in her hands and waited for her music cue.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

Then, Annie Sue, and Miss Piggy entered to sing backup.
(And Piggy will never ever sing backup again!!!)

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside your hand
And you played it, to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one on you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Make a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
And you played it, to the beat
Could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it, with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all
Jaz got on her knees and sang with great emotion and power.

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
And you played it to the beat

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

Jaz bowed, even though it was silent. But when she walked off the audience aplauded. Backstage, everyone was in shock. "Wow Jaz, I didn't know you could sing like that!" Fozzie yelled. Jaz blushed. "Well the song did describe how I was really feeling about a certain someone..." Jaz mumbled. Fozzie stared at her for a moment. "Wait... Do you mean... Me?" Fozzie asked. Jaz lightened up, blushing. "Oh! Look at the time! I got to go feed Foo Foo for Piggy!" Jaz then ran away, and ran into the wall near her dressing room in the process. It left her with a headache. "Owwwwwwwcheeeeee!" Jaz whimpered as she picked herself off the ground. "Are you alright?" Fozzie asked. "Just fine!" Jaz lied. Jaz then slammed the door behind her as she entered her dressing room. Fozzie only continued to decorate.

I did Adle for you Wiggie! And now, I wait til next week! Byez