Miss Piggy Calender Fan Art

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------------------
Somehow the second one makes me think of iced cake...in a GOOD way!
:hungry:

-----------------------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------
Here's the semiartistic journalist's entry into the fray:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--this is kindof a new thing. My DAUGHTER did this one. She's in primary school, but pretty artistic. She saw mine and thought, "I could do that...."

We're doing these in Microsoft Paint!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------
Good for you both! Now -- go get at LEAST PS Elements!

-------------------------------------------

Delta Shout

Reaction score
Miss Piggy in the library:

hopefully that works, if not, someone got an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Done completely in photoshop as an exercise for my tablet skills (I'm still getting used to it) I gave Piggy glasses to give her more of an educated feel as she's in a library with very little clothes, plus I think she looks quite sexy in them.
She has no mouth in this picture because I really can't get the hang of drawing lips. I tried about 20 different times and I still couldn't get anything that wasn't a complete failure. It seems to work fine without a mouth, so I gave up.

Link to Deviantart just in case http://delta-shout.deviantart.com/art/Miss-Piggy-Calender-Art-251306498

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Wow! What a GREAT idea--feeding the brain and the senses at the same time! I think it works without the mouth (don't tell Piggy I said that) because she looks a little like she's demure and reserved. Very nice skin tone! And I love the pumps!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Eek! I just realized that my comments about this pic by Newsie didn't post the other week when the picture went in. But isn't this a GREAT pic by Newmanfan? I like the realistic background, the playful Marilynesqse pose, the big baby blues and the oh-so-touseld hair. (And check out the stars on her little toesies, because we know our girl is a real, no-foolin' movie star!) Sorry my comments didn't make it in earlier--this is a peach of a pic!