Miss Piggy on "The View" Wednesday October 1

theprawncracker

Reaction score
According to my DirecTV guide, Miss Piggy will be appearing on "The View" THIS Wednesday at 10:00 central time! Most likely to promote Studio DC: Almost Live! Hosted by Selena Gomez, but maybe she'll talk about the Christmas special with Whoopi too! Who knows! We'll just have to wait and see!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Just programmed the VCR. Thanks for the heads up!

Convincing John

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
OMG IT WAS WONDEFUL~! She looked soo great~! SOO GLAD I PLAYED HOOKIE FROM School for this~!:mad::smile::smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm just glad i was off today. I recorded it anyways just because i put everything i can ever get my hands on to DVDs.

She did look wonderful and glad to see she was there to promote the Studio DC thing and to talk about the new Christmas speical. I thought it was pretty funny to see an old preforments she did with Whoopie and to see the picture that wasn't all that good but what she said was harlious. I wised she could have stay there the whole episode but glad to see her on there.

"That's the best they could find?" (funny phrase)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That, seriously, was the best Muppet interview I've seen in a long, long time. Miss Piggy looked gorgeous, she was funny, awesome, and most importantly... she showed some heart. I LOVED this interview! Whoopi and Piggy make a great team--and I wouldn't mind seeing Piggy take Barbara's job! :stick_out_tongue:

I seriously think Miss Piggy could carry the entire Fuzzy Renaissance on her back... but she'll probably make Kermit carry it for her. :wink:

GO MUPPETS! ! ! Cannot WAIT for Studio DC!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
(inhales deeply)

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Why is this not on either the View's page or youtube?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I was very surprised that it wasn't on The View's website! I thought it would at least make it there... Hopefully someone will YouTube it. I would, but I don't know how to get it from my TiVo to the computer.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hope someone can upload it..

Ev
I hope so to i missed it i did not see this thread until now shoot . i am not a regulear watcher of the veiw only when someone i really like , is going to be apperining there . i really want to see this miss piggy would be great is will give those nutty ladies a run for there money .