Miss Piggy Puppet head available to buy on Ebay!

shimauta

Reaction score
Perhaps it is not possible to post links for ended auctions. The title was "ORIGINAL MISS PIGGY MUPPET TV SHOW FOAM HEAD HAND PROP". It was missing an eye and the hair, but looked really cool.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Looks to me like the wicked witch of the west head used in muppets wizard of oz?

chris

shimauta

Reaction score
That would definitely explain the missing eye and the slight black marks on the forehead. Also the eye color.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I was bidder one, but didnt didnt win, kinda gutted now, Id love a real Piggy head.

On the bright side, I saved myself over $500 by not winning it!

The seller told me that he bought it at a second hand fair from a guy who had fished it out of the skip at Henson's!

Why do I never find Piggy heads in the trash!

Chris

muppetguy

Reaction score
Looks to me like the wicked witch of the west head used in muppets wizard of oz?

chris
Yup, Chris, I think you're right. When I first looked at the pics, I said to myslef, "Why does Piggy look so evil?"...then I thought the same thing, has to be from Muppetz Oz film. How much did it end at?

And the Henson people just throw things away where people can grab them? Nice....Interesting...I doubt Disney does thatnow....although...it would be nice to own a real Piggy head..:embarrassed: Why stop dreaming there...I want a full bodied Piggy with different clothes and wigs...LOL

shimauta

Reaction score
How often do originals usually come up on eBay?

zns

Reaction score
I was bidder one, but didnt didnt win, kinda gutted now, Id love a real Piggy head.

On the bright side, I saved myself over $500 by not winning it!

The seller told me that he bought it at a second hand fair from a guy who had fished it out of the skip at Henson's!

Why do I never find Piggy heads in the trash!

Chris
Well you know what they say: "A penny saved is a penny earned."