Miss Piggy Puppet head available to buy on Ebay!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I need to stop reading this thread, Its depressing me. lol

The final price was $610, I think thats cheap for a genuine Piggy Head and just wish I had bid more, but if I had how much more would it have gone to?

I have been an ebay member since 1998, I think this is the second time I have seen one on ebay, so not ofter, maybe another 11 years and we might see another?

On the up side, it looks like the back of it is split, and in the description it says it leaves a crumbly feeling on your hand when you use it, so how many years will be left in it, before it starts really deteriorating? Most Piggy heads that get sold are unfinished, usually with no eyes, so to have a real Miss Piggy eye attached is a rarity, even if it is green!

Chris

shimauta

Reaction score
I will definitely keep my eyes open in the future.

Fluffets

Reaction score
That is genuinely disturbing:embarrassed:, I definately agree though that it must be from Muppets Wizard Of Oz, plus if it WAS from the mupept show surely it would be totally rotted by now, in-fact since this one is detoriating I can see why it was thrown out, but really I think this should be restored and put in a glass case in some museum somewhere, if it is from MWOO then it doesen't need much restoring, mainly just a wig and ears sticking up at the top.

shimauta

Reaction score
I wonder if the "missing eye" is actually her magic eye. It looks a bit shiny.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wonder if the "missing eye" is actually her magic eye. It looks a bit shiny.
That circular sphere is the size of the eye position recesses, so I would think that it is what the eyes attach to, to put the eyes on or off to change the eye lid color or repair.So the eyes would be counter sunk at the back so they can fit over the ball.