Miss Piggy visits "Take Two with Phineas and Ferb"

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I agree! I was so happy to see P&F and The Muppets together! It put Miss Piggy in a great place. Now that the first commercial has been played on P&F: Across the 2nd Dimension and now this, it seems like Disney is really hitting the right audience (kids and adults).

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Did anybody else catch this and The Muppets trailer on ABC last night when the Phineas and Ferb movie was shown?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I did. Was a little disappointed they didn't show the same commercial that aired during the Disney Channel premiere since i'm dying to see those shots i haven't viewed yet but still - personal disappointment aside - how AWESOME was that that the entire two minute plus trailer got shown in primetime network television?

And yes, i always love in when two or more seperate areas of fandom collide!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe I've just missed a few of them, but I've never seen ol' Doof in any Take Two episodes, apart from the moniter in the opening. Has he been in others?

I know there was one or two, but I can't remember which ones. I saw three of them, and forgot who was in them besides Phineas and Ferb...

Ruahnna

Reaction score
"When Fandoms Collide...."

Sounds like a skit for The Muppet Show.

(Incidentally, my Miss Piggy doll who is currently getting some new things for her wardrobe is wearing a BK. The ring is really just a bead sewn onto her hand, but I like the extreme attention to detail. Now if we could just get a Piggy doll who actually had Piggy's dimensions!